Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know messaged her asking if she wanted to be sent some free items for a bit of publicity and she replied saying she had too much going on at the minute and she was feeling overwhelmed to accept and turned it down lol thought she was greedy and accepted anything 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she knew she was expecting a delivery why did she not just eat at home? She has zero common sense.

And given that packing her stuff is "overwhelming" why is she just buying more and more stuff, which she will also need to pack 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get that YouTube is her 'job' :rolleyes: but am I the only one that found her time at the travel convention begging for free holidays really rude and trashy? It reminded me of Elle Derby and that Irish hotel saga! You don't just have to vlog holidays you know beggon, think of other things. Or you know, pay for them yourself! I don't usually mind her, but the whole planning her route of companies to beg to really made grated on me and made me see her for what she really is, a complete beg.

Also, whenever she says she's so grateful that this is her job, why does she only big herself up and never thanks her audience who without, she'd have nothing? A simple, "and that's thanks to you guys" is all it'd take, Beggon Fake Money.

It's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wish she would wear a bra when in her PJs and sat in front of the camera :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just imagine you're exhibiting there, and get approached by Bogey the 52 year old, dressed like a toddler, asking to speak to your PR team... I bet all of a sudden there were a lot of PR people on lunch/ in the bathroom/ generally busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably HARASSED the people at the Disney and universal stands.
this weeks weekly was shockingly bad, and me and my bf were actually in shock due to the fact she went out to Eat EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK.

she also couldn’t have sounded more up herself during that travel expo.

Reactions: 12
I get that YouTube is her 'job' :rolleyes: but am I the only one that found her time at the travel convention begging for free holidays really rude and trashy? It reminded me of Elle Derby and that Irish hotel saga! You don't just have to vlog holidays you know beggon, think of other things. Or you know, pay for them yourself! I don't usually mind her, but the whole planning her route of companies to beg to really made grated on me and made me see her for what she really is, a complete beg.

Also, whenever she says she's so grateful that this is her job, why does she only big herself up and never thanks her audience who without, she'd have nothing? A simple, "and that's thanks to you guys" is all it'd take, Beggon Fake Money.

It's left a bad taste in my mouth.
THIS. She could have gone and used it as a way to provide content by showing the audience new travel innovations we might not be aware of. Or cool new companies that are offering something different.

Actually earn the travel vlogger title you've given yourself. But no. A beg. Always a beg. Maybe she doesn't have enough free holidays lined up next year and she's panicking. I hope every single stand she went to saw her as the classless grabber she is.

Reactions: 13
THIS. She could have gone and used it as a way to provide content by showing the audience new travel innovations we might not be aware of. Or cool new companies that are offering something different.

Actually earn the travel vlogger title you've given yourself. But no. A beg. Always a beg. Maybe she doesn't have enough free holidays lined up next year and she's panicking. I hope every single stand she went to saw her as the classless grabber she is.
She even said ‘looking for work for next year’ etc and I just thought bleugh!! Imagine some of the huge companies and businesses that were there and then she rocks up like HELLO I have 70k YouTube subscribers and would like you to pay for a holiday for me and to also compensate me for it please.

It’s so obvious she didn’t have much success because she would’ve shouted from that balcony about how amazing it went as she can’t help herself.

Reactions: 12
I wasn't going to watch Boron this week as, urgh, sooo duuullllll!

I feel bad for the families who have to share a chalet with her and Bongo when they go skiing. Imagine saving hard for a Christmas ski trip and those two freeloaders are there the whole trip!

Reactions: 17

She could have shown us countries she has never been too- even if they didn't take her fancy like the Middle East or Asia. But no instead she ran (breathy walked) to America (Disney AGAIN) and a quick stop in Greece. SHOW US SOMFINK NEW!

Reactions: 7

Exactly it’s a missed opportunity she’s too lazy and doesn’t have the imagination to think outside the box to get potential great content. She just needs to drop the Travel vlogger title and change it to “ Yummy Mummy “ to her ridiculous vast collection of Disney teddies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.