Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghh! The state of that photo - why even post it??

Her on insta ‘grid’ vs her in reality 🤢

9EFC8F38-627F-41E2-AC4E-6A8A62DB3DC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s hosting a games night on the 23rd of November I think, How is she not more concerned about her lack of work!!!

Reactions: 2
Currently watching her new weekly vlog, and I now know what to watch when I've got insomnia... She's so bleeping boring. My 58 year old mum has a better social life and dress sense sense then Brogie. Surely it would be a wakeup call when you can't even walk around an empty Primark without being out of breath.

Reactions: 3
This weeks vlog was bleeping awful! I skipped the whole travel blah blah blah bit cause it was boring as tit!
She looked bloody well diff when she had that scarf and coat all up round her face trying to hide her chins.
And I might be one on ma own but I really do miss the old vlogs she used to do when I first became a subscriber! What a shame.
And she bought moreeeeeeee bleeping pyjamas hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she would find an app like my fitness pal ‘overwhelming’. Benjis birthday weekend revolved around eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t just look unwell and tired, she looks really sad.
It made me a bit sad to see that photo.

I’m still watching the vlog (14 minutes in) and she bought ANOTHER pair of pyjamas! And she said she only bought what she ‘needed’ at the store, in reference to the pyjamas. How many pyjamas does one person need?

Reactions: 8
I hate they people who take "gadgets"every where even on holiday fair enough vlog it and upload when you get home but brogan packs everyfink just use this holiday for an actual holiday and have a christmas break

Reactions: 2
The bit where she’s saying she’s so grateful that she gets to call this work and it blows her mind... Brogie maybe remember that a bit more when you’re complaining about how overwhelmed you are and how hard your life is.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else absolutely hate the way she says certain words!!?!
'Because' 'in the meanwhile' and 'theming' - to name a few!!!

Does anyone else absolutely hate the way she says certain words!!?!
'Because' 'in the meanwhile' and 'theming' - to name a few!!!
Sainsbrizzzz sitseeee and the way she said it reminds her of skiing for the gondola. Anyone see her face when she “went to network” I think it didn’t go well as she pulled a face and went “well at least it’s nice to put a Face to a name”

• Haha
Sainsbrizzzz sitseeee and the way she said it reminds her of skiing for the gondola. Anyone see her face when she “went to network” I think it didn’t go well as she pulled a face and went “well at least it’s nice to put a Face to a name”
Oh and ‘somethink’ rather than something 😠😠😠

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed that Charlotte Ruff does her eye makeup like this

C3E75E8D-3505-4576-8454-0D3C387F919F.png

What are the odds brogan is trying to emulate her after her hate watching Charlotte.

Reactions: 5
Did she really say chew tutorials 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

she so reads here the body warmer is back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
my favourite brogie saying is; it doesn’t do it justice..... no love they’re just huge ugly PJs 😂

• Haha
That Insta photo is only from last Christmas and she looks so much healthier. Crazy!

Did anyone read the caption underneath and think....they bought in July.....how are they still packing? It took me a month to pack up around my full time job. Stop trying to list normal things that people do everyday to make yourself seem busy.

Moving house can be stressful and overwhelming but not at the pace you're doing it 😂 She's like that sloth at the DMV in Zootopia. Soooooo slooowwww at everyyyyyythiiiiing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she always so mad about being on hold on the phone with companies... was she not aware that’s a good 50% of what happens when you move house??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.