Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatantly taking all of this time so they can get as much begged stuff as possible for the house. They weren't desperate to move out like most people.

Personally if I had a liveable house, I wouldn't want to further inconvenience family members by continuing to stay with them for no reason. Imagine Kevin.....'congratulations, so when are you guys moving in??'

And them just smashing the house up rather than going. In addition to being dumb, it's also very selfish.

Reactions: 14
Blatantly taking all of this time so they can get as much begged stuff as possible for the house. They weren't desperate to move out like most people.

Personally if I had a liveable house, I wouldn't want to further inconvenience family members by continuing to stay with them for no reason. Imagine Kevin.....'congratulations, so when are you guys moving in??'

And them just smashing the house up rather than going. In addition to being dumb, it's also very selfish.
she has actually mentioned that some AD’s have requested being at their new home. So I do think she’s waiting for free stuff/getting it Insta perfect 🙄

quite sad really. I remember living on a mattress in the living room eating pizza & sleeping on it amongst boxes/furniture whilst we decorated and had things fitted. It was fun and exciting seeing it all come together, room by room.

She’s missing out on all that because she is a miserable old bat who wants everything perfect first and has bulldozed every single room & wants to carry on rinsing Kevin rent free so she doesn’t have to get dust/dirt on her massive begging ass by living in the new place as it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I remember living on a mattress in the living room eating pizza & sleeping on it amongst boxes/furniture whilst we decorated and had things fitted. It was fun and exciting seeing it all come together, room by room.

She’s missing out on all that because she is a miserable old bat who wants everything perfect first and has bulldozed every single room & wants to carry on rinsing Kevin rent free so she doesn’t have to get dust/dirt on her massive begging ass by living in the new place as it is now.
Yes! My husband and I fondly reflect on when we first moved in and slept on just a mattress. We were so excited it didn't matter. It's all part of the process (for most).

I genuinely think you really appreciate getting the rooms just so when you live in a place that's less than perfect.

My sofa arrived on Friday and I am so in love with it. The last two months without one have been a pain but also hilarious. Got one of those inflatable banana things. Seeing my six foot something fella trying to get up out of it was very funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you don't have anything interesting to post then don't post anything at all.

she looks as rough as a dog’s arse, I know she hasn’t mentioned it (and brogie this would be a really good video and relateable content which you used to produce) a journey series on her channel, like for exercise and weight loss, she has never looked worse like her face is so puffy in a really bad way! If she did an honest video about her health she could find a group of people who also feel the same and need some motivation, it might also encourage her to face the truth and keep herself accountable, would be frustrating to see another hello fresh ad but at least she’d have the right portion size and vegetables!

Reactions: 12
I’ve watched her for ages, And I can’t seem to stop?! 😂 But she is actually vile. And so entitled... like ‘Oh I deserve this so much and I’m sooo proud of myself for all my hard work’ - PS, Subway, please see my AD so I can have my one of my many lunches of the day for free!!!

Reactions: 18
her eyes look so tired brogan start eating and drinking fruit and water please and she has the oddly obession with disney i love disney but she goes too far with it i stopped buying the tat when i looked at my collection and said i wasted so much money so i only get the collectors items and not tat idont mind the odd disney mug but chucked out most of my things, im in my 30s and its time for a more growen up feel in my house i have my disney stuff in my spare room but if i brought a guy back and he saw that much disney in her office he would think im 12 he would run brogan please chuck out all the disney tat clothes included

Reactions: 3
I think Brogie would really benefit from using an app like my fitness pal. I've been using it for a few weeks (I haven't been completely strict) and I feel a lot healthier and happier. She needs an intervention from her family and friends as this weight gain and unhealthy lifestyle is going to get even worse.

Reactions: 2
I think Brogie would really benefit from using an app like my fitness pal. I've been using it for a few weeks (I haven't been completely strict) and I feel a lot healthier and happier. She needs an intervention from her family and friends as this weight gain and unhealthy lifestyle is going to get even worse.
She might actually realise how many calories she is consuming, but it would rely on her putting it in honestly

She’s just posted another awful picture on Instagram about Christmas and says she’s looking forward to ‘time off’ - time off from what!!? ‘Running errands?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.