Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of people commenting asking for tutorials and she’s basically telling them no and asking them to look at make up tutorials on YouTube. How can she claim she’s a beauty blogger, she said she will do a palette review though how can you do a review when you won’t showcase how you would use the palette? and claims she isn’t good at eyeshadow why buy an expensive palette when you can’t even apply eyeshadow correctly? oh that’s right so you can BOAST that you have the number 1 desired palette. 🙄she uses a free gifted lush bath bomb and puts a face mask on once in a blue moon, barely brushes her hair and can’t apply make up and don’t even get me started on the eyebrows but this girl claims to be a beauty blogger. What a joke and she’s an hole

Reactions: 23
She’ll have been feeling over whelmed by trying to get one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure they both earn a decent amount between them so why don’t they just hire someone to come do the painting!? It will be done in a few days.

I was my heavily pregnant and husband worked so many hours we didn’t have the time to do it ourselves and we factored this cost in. Our house is roughly the same size and all the painting got done in a week by a professional

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they both earn a decent amount between them so why don’t they just hire someone to come do the painting!? It will be done in a few days.

I was my heavily pregnant and husband worked so many hours we didn’t have the time to do it ourselves and we factored this cost in. Our house is roughly the same size and all the painting got done in a week by a professional
It’s so she can say we did it (she’s done duck all, she could have easily been painting today whilst the guys were doing some security stuff but did she nooo)

Reactions: 5
Kind of an aside: Although I have zero clue who this Brogan Tate person is, did any Aussies or Kiwis here misread her name as "Bogan" first? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No idea what she's trying to say, it makes no sense! 🤦‍♀️
She means plastering because that’s what she said in the clip and as a dyslexic it’s easy to interpret out of context sentences 😂😂😂 she is regressing more and more as she continues to be this full time “influencer”

Reactions: 2
You know what'll happen they'll go on their free all hols come back and mummy dearest will of paid to get it all done

Reactions: 4
Dafuq???!!!! It's as if an 80 year old just ran a marathon!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 11
I've never been so annoyed by someone as I am by her. I seriously dont get how she has so many folllowers

Also like does she even like disney? I remember coming across her channel ages ago and now it's like the in thing

Reactions: 9
I've never been so annoyed by someone as I am by her. I seriously dont get how she has so many folllowers
If you look at her actual engagement (amount of followers vs likes) she isn’t pulling in nearly any where near it! So I think a lot of people just haven’t unfollowed as they forget/have her on mute, she has 40k followers on Instagram and on her ski announcement she only got 2.5k likes and 100 or so comments (if that doesn’t include her replies)

Reactions: 1
If you look at her actual engagement (amount of followers vs likes) she isn’t pulling in nearly any where near it! So I think a lot of people just haven’t unfollowed as they forget/have her on mute, she has 40k followers on Instagram and on her ski announcement she only got 2.5k likes and 100 or so comments (if that doesn’t include her replies)
I don’t like the pig but 2.5k likes on a post for a user of bogeys size is a good engagement percentage. Some people with 300-500k plus followers struggle to get more than 1k likes on posts.

Bogey knows how to utilise her gram which is how she makes good money off shite content. She doesn’t deserve anything but she has a bunch of followers who would eat the tit straight out her arse hole I.e. the ones who instastory them watching her videos and book holidays based on her crappy vlogs. !!

What has ever happened to all of her spirit jumpers she never wears now ;)

Reactions: 6
I’m going to rant because I’m very bleeping angry
This witch has never mention Shane or jeffree star
She can’t even apply bleeping lipstick properly
And she’s got a palette that I know lots of people were desperate for and couldn’t get
She has literally bought this for the insta photo AND THAT IS IT she has bought this because she knew everyone wanted it and to make her look cool that palette is going to be wasted on her.
Thankfully I managed to get one but I cannot believe she’s acting like she’s even that bothered by it
I didn’t get one because I was a work and errr forgot and then I had work to do because actual real life deadlines. I really wanted this as collect pallets. Then I find out she got one! I haven’t ever seen her even mention a pallet from any brand or if she did I missed it as she must have just pointed at it in on of her ‘filming my crap blags’
Why does she call herself a beauty blogger? She draws on dodgy brows and uses make up wipes?

I didn’t get one because I was a work and errr forgot and then I had work to do because actual real life deadlines. I really wanted this as collect pallets. Then I find out she got one! I haven’t ever seen her even mention a pallet from any brand or if she did I missed it as she must have just pointed at it in on of her ‘filming my crap blags’
Why does she call herself a beauty blogger? She draws on dodgy brows and uses make up wipes?
Shes also an interior designer now as you know shes the only person to buy a house 😂 😂 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.