Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Let’s go with the first assumption, there’s no need to brand her with being on anti depressants because we don’t know that and it’s insulting to those of us who are on them. Brogan is work shy, lazy and eats too much, there are the causes to her problems.
Didn’t mean any offence by the second one btw! Sorry if it’s come across that way

Reactions: 1

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
I'm really not a Boglin fan but I bloody love those m & ms, I don't eat them by the family sized sharing bag though 😂

gossgal

VIP Member
Id tell her straight to put the camera down and not be rude and controlling the group, she thought she was the team leader all cause she googled and printed out notes shes an expert :rolleyes:

Lola123

VIP Member
I think she doesn’t appear that big in this pic because she has positioned her right arm and hand bag in a way to hide quite a bit of her... plus the usual awkward one foot in front of other thing she always has going on for some reason!
So she can edit it!!!!

Emmapism

VIP Member
But guyzzz she's so good with money 😂

Man, people who sell overpriced shit like m&ms and dumb planners must just rub their hands together in glee when they see Brogie approaching. More money than sense.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
How do we know she wasn’t invited to the ceremony? I’m confused. If she did just turn up though then that’s so cringe 😬

Justhavingalook403

She was better off staying at that flat buying a house together big risk when they could break up tomorrow
[/QUOTE

Crazy buying a house with someone when they only live together half the week. You don’t know someone till you live with them. Poor benji doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for if he gets a job that doesn’t involve travelling or staying in b&bs few times a week

Rose91

Chatty Member
wow 😳 you’d be lucky to get a 2 bedroom flat for that price where I live.
Same where I live.

Its a bit odd she mentioned half way through about not saying how much their house is, deposit etc. like she realised oh shit people will probably want to know this information then blurted out that it’s no ones business

Is she getting paid on top of the gifts though is my question. Like the Medsailors trip, is that a free trip, plus a fee on top of that? I don't know. Some of these are surely just freebies? I mean fair play to Brogan for convincing anyone she is worth a free holiday & a big fee on top of that
She’s putting #AD on all those posts not just #GIFTED rules state that if it is only gifted you don’t need to #AD, any type of payment, down payment or agreement I.E 10 posts for MedSailors with engagement of say 2k likes will net you a 2k advance (example). The brands will set guidelines and influencers will often set marketing goals to bag payment on top of a freebie. For example, Bogey got paid for those ATD videos and any blog posts she does outside of a gifted holiday.

I don’t know this for definite but I know this is how influencer marketing works, anything truly gifted with no payment will just be marketed #gifted

But to be fair 325k between two people on a good wage with neither of them paying much in the way of rent & bills...do-able. But looking at the picture she posted of the house, I wouldn't say it was worth that. If they paid 325 for it they're mugs!

The only time I ever touch a board game is at Christmas with the family. I wouldn't get them out with friends.
That house is deffo not worth that much! They shoulda moved a bit further out or something and got more for their money

bsw123

VIP Member
Brogan is now into the XL sizes?? Jesus Christ. (Not saying there’s anything wrong with being an XL) but Brogan is someone who’s in denial. Put down the caramel m and ms hun. We know fine well your not happy being this size because you’ve sobbed about it (when you weren’t even as big as you were now!!!) before!
Part of me thinks she’s just trying to jump on the plus size bandwagon now like her mate Beth