Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is lovely and has a lot of potential, lets hope they don’t make it as tacky as we know Brogan can.

i really do hope this helps brogan be more motivated in herself and work cause I did enjoy her when she was more independent and had her own place

Reactions: 3
It’s no mean achievement to buy a detached 3 bedroom home with a study, utility and WC as first time buyers. They’re clearly doing very well.

Reactions: 7
Their house is lovely and has a lot of potential, lets hope they don’t make it as tacky as we know Brogan can.

i really do hope this helps brogan be more motivated in herself and work cause I did enjoy her when she was more independent and had her own place
The problem I have is that the principle issues we have with Brogs is that she is a stay at home person with limited friends and a partner who works away 85% of the time. I do not think they would last if he was always there IMO.

It’s no mean achievement to buy a detached 3 bedroom home with a study, utility and WC as first time buyers. They’re clearly doing very well.
I have a funny feeling its mostly Benji as he will be making a tidy penny but her? I doubt it

I live near to her and depending on what part of Bournemouth/Poole they are moving to they would have paid at least £250k+ for it

If they intend to re-do the bathroom, again depending on whether they get trades in or not, but I reckon about £3k+ for that.

The soffits around the bottom of the roof look knackered, to replace them will cost at least £3k+ too.

She is in for a shock, paying for that and all the bills that they haven't had to pay for whilst being at Kevin's, they won't have as much 'spare' cash anymore. Houses are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain!

Reactions: 10
Well I for one am not happy for her. If she had worked hard for it, i’d be over the moon for her. But she hasn’t. She’s a spoilt little girl who has clearly never known what it’s like to struggle for money and she doesn’t have a hardworking bone in her body. This won’t change her, not for the better anyway. She’s already ‘overwhelmed’, that in itself says it all really. What a bloody car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They both seemed really happy, especially Benji. I'm happy for them, I just hope she utilises this opportunity and improves her content. I think it will.

Oh - and sorry for the double post but they’re doing the ‘renovations’ at ‘weekends’? Because Brogan is so so busy during the week, isn’t she? Sitting at that desk doing all that admin.

• Haha
"we haven't picked a sofa yet"...

You literally have a lovely corner sofa, with storage, stuck in storage that you only used for abut 18 months.

I understand you probably want to change things up, but if you have a good quality sofa most people would use it and then in a few years change it for something else. Its just so frustrating to me she spent nearly 500 on that sofa and it's festering in storage and she'll probably buy one not too dissimilar because she's said she likes greys and whites.

When we moved into our unfurnished flat I did most of the stuff because my working hours were so much more flexible and I found so many great pieces in places like BHF (6 month old 3&2 seater set in amazing quality for £200) but she won't bother too look. Just keep spending.

She’s obviously begging for a sofa. It drives me insane that companies like DFS actually give them to influencers.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
"we haven't picked a sofa yet"...

You literally have a lovely corner sofa, with storage, stuck in storage that you only used for abut 18 months.

I understand you probably want to change things up, but if you have a good quality sofa most people would use it and then in a few years change it for something else. Its just so frustrating to me she spent nearly 500 on that sofa and it's festering in storage and she'll probably buy one not too dissimilar because she's said she likes greys and whites.

When we moved into our unfurnished flat I did most of the stuff because my working hours were so much more flexible and I found so many great pieces in places like BHF (6 month old 3&2 seater set in amazing quality for £200) but she won't bother too look. Just keep spending.
Exactly and she can get her couch cleaned I hope she put a dust sheet over her stuff and other Ikea storage stuff she bought like her tv unit its white and glossy oh no she wants everything new she cant be happy for her brother shes got to be centre of attention

Reactions: 1
Did she not sell her sofa? I can’t remember her sayingand she didn’t have any other furniture as her flat was furnished.

Reactions: 1
Can I see a picture of the outside?
There is a picture further up this thread, I would screenshot the one from Facebook but brogan has now made that private. It has potential but looks really shabby. Honestly I am big on curb appeal and I wouldn't have personally gone for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.