Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my guess is that Benji was probably quite ‘happy and content’ at his dad’s. Who wouldn’t be, right? Nice cushty house, little to no rent or other household expenses (I’m assuming). I would put money on the fact that this house malarkey has been driven by her entirely. I get the impression that she’s grown up getting exactly what she wants, why would now be any different? This is why I’m almost certain that the whole thing will go tits up. I give it a few years max.
Sounds real harsh but god I hope so

Just the fact that she’s made a home account is so embarrassing. Dipping your toe into another pond are we Brogan? Travel, lifestyle, Disney and now home? This girl does it all 🙄
And none of it well! Except trotter photos she does that to make all the boys vom!

Reactions: 2
Christy it will be more tacky personalised towels

Why would she start a separate channel as now she needs to build a separate following on there!

Reactions: 3
Just the fact that she’s made a home account is so embarrassing. Dipping your toe into another pond are we Brogan? Travel, lifestyle, Disney and now home? This girl does it all 🙄
She's an interior designer, disney & travel expert and award winning beauty guru don't you know 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would feel uncomfortable buying a house with a guy that says "dont count on it" when being asked about engagement.
It’s not even “we want to buy a house first then once we can afford to we’ll look at marriage”.

Why are influencers boyfriends so scared of marriage in an offensive way. Either say we don’t want to get married (obvs it’s expensive and not everyone sees the point), or say you can’t afford it yet/have other priorities. They’ve been together for a long enough time to realistically have made up their mind on a future together.

I hope she gets gifted loo roll holders and posts ten stories about them with #ad #gifted #spon. She might even put her trotters in one of the pics for extra engagement

LITERALLY FOLLOWING ALL THESE COMPANIES TO TAG, BEG AND ARSE LICK???? WHY DOES THIS ANNOY ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Not to sound really snobby but some of them are such cheap brands it’s probably cheaper to go and buy what you want rather than spend time you could be doing something else (hence earning money) begging, negotiating, creating content

So does that mean shes gone for a cheaper way of doing it then ?

And does that mean that shes movee in then

Reactions: 1
So does that mean shes gone for a cheaper way of doing it then ?

And does that mean that shes movee in then
Depends on the area and house prices. Technically yes she should have paid slightly less if the house is a dump and needs renovating, but in the long run there’s all the renovations which cost time and money.

Yeah so i suppose it depends what she wants done to it too personally i dont get why they have a house if they dont want kids i feel its all for status tbh

And i bet mummy supported her by paying

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.