Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flogger

I'm posting this one again here. #relationshipGOALS

defa7e71a7468bf4f40d75ed16b71486.jpg

I would be offended if I was brogan. It's one thing saying 'we're not ready for that yet' or 'Maybe one day' but what he put is a little offensive imo. That reply has an undertone of bitterness. Especially on a soppy post. It's so contrasting! I love this girl so much but marry her?! No way don't hold your breath...
I think it confirms brogan posted the photo and caption then Benji actually replied to that person!
Also the fellow passengers on the boat are beautiful. I wonder if she feels intimidated/jealous of if she's too up her own arse to care?

Reactions: 20

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don’t know if she looks as big as what some people have said on here though
Disagree. The way she is posing does everything possible to obscure the weight gain. It's from further away, her legs are crossed over, her arms are up. I'm not overweight but even I know the crossing the legs trick and have done it to make myself appear slimmer 🤷‍♀️

And goodness knows what editing has gone on. And 100% Benji did not write that comment. If he loves her unconditionally, why would he need to highlight that she's being 'confident'. He would just say she looks hot (🤢) or something

54321Z

I was quite impressed with Bongo and his tape tip for the plugs. Hopefully he’ll be allowed to post on the house insta page/feature in the vlogs helpful tips for others
Yes! This and the masking tape to mark out where the sofa is going was a really good idea.

Honestly him talking about the plugs was probably the most animated I’ve ever seen him.

• Haha
Do you know what drives me absolutely insane? When she says “WOW look at the view / at this” and her massive head is blocking the view so you can’t see anything. She does that every bloody travel vlog!

• Haha

Mel1990

Did we really need a countdown to this announcement who does she think she is 🤣🤣 brogan Tate only person to ever buy a house

Colourmeinchaos

I sat there and thought maybe I should brogan the benefit of a doubt and give her a second chance as she now has a house and may turn her content and attitude around...
oh no less than a day later and she’s complaining about being overwhelmed.
At work today I was so overwhelmed with eveything - I have an awful new manager, things are awful back home in Scotland with my family and I’m far away and can’t help and you all know my sad news from last month, that I broke down in tears at work.
You know why I’ve got to do? Get up tomorrow for another 9 hour shift and act like nothing happened.
Brogan won’t last 1 month in real adult life with a mortgage and responsibilities and that house won’t be renovated even in a year never mind a few months because she’s too dam lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

VV93

Just seen her story on Instagram. So because she had to be somewhere for 7:30am she didn’t have time to even brush her hair or changed out of the clothes she slept in? Seriously! She must’ve known in advance when the delivery was so why not just get up early enough to have time to get ready? Even if I had a delivery coming at 6am I’d still get dressed, brush my hair and teeth and try to look presentable.
Most people with jobs are up, showered, dressed, makeup done, breakfast had well before then it’s really inexcusable. Why does she like to advertise how lazy she’s is I don’t understand it.
D168D887-1268-47FE-9A99-80DDF863395D.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
"good for you for wearing a bikini" 🤣

This Brogie fan must think she's being complimentary, when she might as well have called her a fat fucker outright

IMG_20190925_192059.jpg

• Haha

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I get that its exciting for them but i really don't see why this countdown is necessary. In this day it is extremely hard for people to buy and it just seems like she's bragging. Like well done you have bought a house but is a countdown till the announcement really needed??? Just enjoy it between you.

Emmapism

VIP Member
How can someone who owns so many hair brushes never show any evidence of having used one?

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
I’m thinking they’re picking either a puppy or a the keys to their house. She said they wanted a place they. Plus do up, up how she cope!!!
I've renovated 3 houses and trust me its tiring, stressful, saps all your spare cash and time. If Brogan gets stressed over her to do list of putting out the bins and doing a load of washing she has a real shock coming her way!

Reactions: 18