Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
if brogan loves med sailors so much why has she not forked out and paid for a trip on her own? I'm sure its easy to rave about a holiday when you've not had to spend a penny 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Wouldn't mind if her whole wardrobe was ASOS but she goes for the granny styles that no other 20year olds Barr whiffy Beth go for!!! That bed was tiny! And when Benji was sleeping the boat looked a bloody mess!!!!! Not my kind of trip thanks! She defo didn't sell it for me. As usual

Reactions: 18

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I agree - it is possible that she is suffering with poor mental health and that’s why she finds simple tasks too much. It’s something the majority of us go through at one point or another.

However - It’s impossible to know for sure and I personally don’t think this is the case.

I believe she has lost touch with reality due to not having a proper job for several years, having little to no responsibility for anything and gets given or ‘gifted’ so many things/holidays/trips.

This is why I feel that she may struggle with the move and all the additional work that buying a house involves. She is used to sitting on her bum all day, receiving handouts and getting help or support from her mum and benji and basically being a bit of a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 17
apart from the bathroom she is literally only doing a bit of paint work. I wouldn’t call that renovating, that’s decorating!

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I get that its exciting for them but i really don't see why this countdown is necessary. In this day it is extremely hard for people to buy and it just seems like she's bragging. Like well done you have bought a house but is a countdown till the announcement really needed??? Just enjoy it between you.
What is more frustrating is people actually physically work, doing real genuine hard work not just sit in their house in their pj's stuffing their faces before rewarding themselves with a free holiday every few weeks

Elsass

Chatty Member
I know someone already mentioned it but I was just looking at the witc guests and wow, there’s a lot, I’ve heard of two of them, but no Brogan who already booked hotel and train in anticipation.

Awkwaaaarrrrrrrd

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
She'll announce her house with the classic "her walking ahead of him with her hand awkwardly behind her to hold his hand" pic. That old chestnut.

• Haha
  • Sick

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Lucy wood just posted she’s been AD GIFTED a Florida trip with ATD. So so happy for her. She got really emotional talking about and you can tell she is a true avid lover of Harry Potter and she will make amazing vlogs with Adam.

I hope ATD see what a good representation is and ditch Brogie!

• Heart

WizardAngie

Shoot me if you want but I am happy for them. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone and no one on here can say if she deserves it or not.