Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because I don’t wear a lot of makeup unless I’m on a night out but I just use my hands, water, and my Ethique face soap bar to take off makeup and it does the trick just fine. Why bother with wipes or these reusable pads other than when you’re travelling?! I use them on planes, especially long haul, to clean everything around the seat when I first get on (antibacterial) and then to freshen up during the flight (personal ones).
Isn’t it just a flannel anyway, expect round and expensive.
Just another thing for her to brag about.

Oh I have only just started trying Ethique shampoo bars, been using lush bars for years but decided on trying something new and was not disappointed.
Will have to look at the facial cleansers

Anyone else get brogan vibes from her?
Brogans new idol?

Reactions: 4
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable bleep 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable bleep 🥰
Actually miss this Brogan though… she was really relatable. Even in this video, whilst she’s saying people are sick of her crying, I appreciated her showing the struggles that a lot of us go through with body image and not always having an amazing relationship with exercise.

It’s such a shame she has reverted to trying to portray this perfect life that makes her not relatable even though we know it’s not the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
"I chose to put my life on the internet" - Then you deleted most of it because people saw through you and your tit!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw I miss this Brogan , of course we used to smile about her in her little flat and her messy ways and her emotional outbursts but she was a hell of a lot better than the brogan we have today .

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Agreed with everyone else. This is the Brogan I used to enjoy watching because it was relatable. Not that I want her to be sad all the time, but her content is just so fake and put on nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Agreed with everyone else. This is the Brogan I used to enjoy watching because it was relatable. Not that I want her to be sad all the time, but her content is just so fake and put on nowadays.
Agree with you all
She’s the polar opposite now, I do feel bad for her, I really do, she has more stuff in her life but its even emptier than ever, she has lost herself or who she could have been.
Now it’s just a car crash

Reactions: 27
She said in the haul video that her and benji sang a whole new world together in the car on their first date 🤮🤮🤮 why does she share this info?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The thing is, she would get away with acting out a "perfect" life on youtube, if it were not for her primitive looks, ballooning body or her low intelligence 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is, she would get away with acting out a "perfect" life on youtube, if it were not for her primitive looks, ballooning body or her low intelligence 🤷‍♂️
To be fair, the majority of vloggers who act like they have perfect or wannabe enviable lives are dimwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Eesh that video is incredible.

A few notes from it
  1. How she's talking about she doesn't know what she was "forcing herself to go and do a workout, what for or who for?". It's for you Brogan. It's for your health and wellbeing. As soon as you start understanding that you don't go for any reason external to you, it's much easier. Even going to the gym for weight loss can be too much pressure, just go because it's a thing you do, not for any reason. The reason can come later. Go because you want to be proud and body positive, whatever that looks like for you.
  2. She thinks that she needs to "sort herself out before she starts thinking about her weight / diet / exercise". She needs to be in the right "frame of mind". It doesn't work like that Brogan, you sometimes need to get to the gym and workout when you don't feel like it, because you can't always rely on motivation. Sometimes the motivation comes second.
  3. She seems to think that every workout ends with this endorphin high. Nope. If you rely on that, again, you'll be disappointed. Sometimes it sucks and that's ok
  4. "Need a bit of time for me" - This is what the gym is for (for me anyway!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1881528

‘I saw a video of a few nights ago of a girl spending over $1400 on Disney tat, I’d love to encourage you to not be such a kipper and ask yourself if you really need 600 pins 🥰
It's really good for helping get mascara off, but I use a cleanser with it. Why does she need so many!? She would be doing a load at least every 3 days surely and she has what looks like 7 to 8? Over spending and over stuffed is her to a T.

Reactions: 11

A few notes from it
  1. How she's talking about she doesn't know what she was "forcing herself to go and do a workout, what for or who for?". It's for you Brogan. It's for your health and wellbeing. As soon as you start understanding that you don't go for any reason external to you, it's much easier. Even going to the gym for weight loss can be too much pressure, just go because it's a thing you do, not for any reason. The reason can come later. Go because you want to be proud and body positive, whatever that looks like for you.
  2. She thinks that she needs to "sort herself out before she starts thinking about her weight / diet / exercise". She needs to be in the right "frame of mind". It doesn't work like that Brogan, you sometimes need to get to the gym and workout when you don't feel like it, because you can't always rely on motivation. Sometimes the motivation comes second.
  3. She seems to think that every workout ends with this endorphin high. Nope. If you rely on that, again, you'll be disappointed. Sometimes it sucks and that's ok
Preach! So many people look at exercise as punishment and it's absolutely not that. It makes you stronger and fitter and faster. It can prolong your life, help with joint issues as your muscles can support your bones etc. Being fit and healthy and able is an absolute GIFT and she's pissing it all away.

Brogan shouldn't be out of breath walking at 28 years of age. You'd expect that of someone in their 80s.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So was the stuff going on the fall out with her Dad??

Reactions: 2

A few notes from it
Totally this! I didn’t watch her back then but Jesus this girl had issues then and she still has them now. She’s expecting the same instant gratification from the gym as she does from food and shopping. It doesn’t work that way. She definitely needs a therapist pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.