Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
071017F5-E7B8-4A20-BB53-8F517B3F589C.png

‘I saw a video of a few nights ago of a girl spending over $1400 on Disney tat, I’d love to encourage you to not be such a kipper and ask yourself if you really need 600 pins 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Didn't she get paid to promote some facewipes once, I seem to recall pictures of her on a boat using them.

Also, the message behind those washable face cloths is essentiallythat they are better for the environment but it's OK to spend over £1k on tat you don't need that will end up in landfill 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Exaaaaaactly. If there's one person I wouldn't take advice from on skincare and things that are good for the environment, it would be Brogan.

She's a serial accumulator of plastic tat, new clothing and anything else she can get her porky mitts on. She's only promoting these so you'll use her affiliate link.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1881528

‘I saw a video of a few nights ago of a girl spending over $1400 on Disney tat, I’d love to encourage you to not be such a kipper and ask yourself if you really need 600 pins 🥰

1000% first thing I thought. You have absolutely no right to get on your high horse and smugly comment about face wipes, when you accumulate thousands of pounds worth of plastic tat that’ll just end up in landfill.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So looks like Brogan is planning a dog tattoo and in stark contrast Bianca’s pinterest is full of baby nursery inspo 👀

She must be desperate to get out of bridesmaid duties 🤣

8886D428-5F66-48FC-A5AE-A41C23CC643E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just realised they didn’t do a water park while in WDW did they? Are they all closed or something?
This is shocking since is such a WaTeR bABy!

They have refurbished Blizzard Beach since they last went to Florida too so it would have actually made some good content.

Reactions: 21
They probably didn’t because there is no way she’d feel confident in a swimsuit with her current body.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1881528

she’s a BIG fan
She got that right 🤣

l hope she uses a guppyfriend wash bag to catch all the plastic microfibres they shed when there washed!

Were the face wipes biodegradable?
they could have been and if they were, would have broken down in less than a year (or a lot less)

Reactions: 9
she’s a BIG fan
She got that right 🤣

l hope she uses a guppyfriend wash bag to catch all the plastic microfibres they shed when there washed!

Were the face wipes biodegradable?
they could have been and if they were, would have broken down in less than a year (or a lot less)
Yeah I remember the ad, they were biodegradable. I think this was the same month that she also did an ad for period pads even though she doesn't get her period anymore due to her IUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her work offers are really dwindling…

We’re halfway through January, what ads has she done this month? I haven’t seen any… I know someone mentioned Wild but was that a new post or an old one?

We should start keeping a note for this year. I don’t think it will be a long list with how it’s looking!

Reactions: 14
Didn't stop her on the cruise!
Wish it did

I think her work offers are really dwindling…

We’re halfway through January, what ads has she done this month? I haven’t seen any… I know someone mentioned Wild but was that a new post or an old one?

We should start keeping a note for this year. I don’t think it will be a long list with how it’s looking!
they weren’t that big or great before.
This could be the start of the advertising cut backs - she has a relatively small following and I think we’ll see no new brands and very little
Maybe a lot of ad-affiliate links

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s because I don’t wear a lot of makeup unless I’m on a night out but I just use my hands, water, and my Ethique face soap bar to take off makeup and it does the trick just fine. Why bother with wipes or these reusable pads other than when you’re travelling?! I use them on planes, especially long haul, to clean everything around the seat when I first get on (antibacterial) and then to freshen up during the flight (personal ones).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.