Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so may have already been said but why does she call her clothes “pieces”? They aren’t designer one of a kind items
[/QUOT
Cos she bought the Inthefrow book a couple of years ago and sees herself as a fashion influencer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering her eyes were "darting so fast across the page" and she read for "hours" at a time, it still took her a long time to read it! Four days? If I had as lazy a life as Brogan I could read that book in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Just like a ball in a court”
Good lord she is awful at reviews - you just know she’s trying to be one of those intellectual book review types that can sum up a book in a sentence and either make you love it or hate it but she actually comes across as a dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her eyes were probably darting across the page, without actually reading any words 😂 she’s so manic honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can “just like a ball in a court” be incorporated into the next thread title plsss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Brogan Tate #117 More useless tat bought, when there's a sale her eyes are just like a ball in a court

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can “just like a ball in a court” be incorporated into the next thread title plsss
Brogan Tate #117 she’s all over the place like a ball in an Court, spending money on tat without any thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
As opposed to what, not moving your eyes at all when you read? 🥴

Who thinks that hard about what their own eyes are doing when they're reading...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What i don't get is.. what will she achieve from buying it all 🤣 does she think shes gonna get a medal because she has all of the latest merch out. She's vile
Bragging rights. Feeling superior (which she loves) because she has stuff and other people don't - nevermind that they're not interested in continuously filling their homes with tat.

Cos she bought the Inthefrow book a couple of years ago and sees herself as a fashion influencer 😂😂😂
Tbf she influences my fashion: how to avoid looking frumpy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
some may question my tastes, because of my shameful crush on Mr Hattan *ahem* but her whole instagram reads as a guide on how not to : live your life/ dress/ eat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.