Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will have spent closer to $1000.

For context when we went in September, I had put £600 in a Disney ‘merch only’ pot in my monzo because I wanted it to be if I saw something I really wanted I wouldn’t have to be weighing up if I could buy it or not. I ended up using the full amount I did not buy NEARLY the amount she has. The merch has gotten incredibly expensive over the last 2 years.

I bought like 2 pins for a start not 200 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell I’ve just been diagnosed with depression, and even on some of my lowest days, I still manage to look better than that, and there are days when I don’t even brush my hair

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sugar is so addictive, worse than drugs imo (unless you OD obviously)
It’s awful, the only sugary drink I normally have is a peach iced tea but I’ll literally have 1 every fortnight to triweekly because it has about 12g of sugar in.

She is incredibly uneducated about nutrition, portion control etc. and doesn’t want to change her lifestyle.

Seriously shouldn’t laugh, it still cracks me up but when she was put on slimming world, she said she didn’t want to address the issue because she was worried she was going to have to change her lifestyle so didn’t go to the drs for ages, hence she takes a tablet to deal with her “IBS” rather than eliminate the issue from her diet
Disney has unsweetened iced tea. She didn't have to choose the sweet one. And while we can argue in the benefits or dangers of artificial sweeteners the one thing you don’t do when you use an artificial sweetener is consume 159 g of sugar during a meal.

Reactions: 11
Disney has unsweetened iced tea. She didn't have to choose the sweet one. And while we can argue in the benefits or dangers of artificial sweeteners the one thing you don’t do when you use an artificial sweetener is consume 159 g of sugar during a meal.
Totally agree, I’d rather have a unsweetened or sugar free version over full sugar - even the thought makes me feel ick

As she was drinking and eating she said she wanted ALL the sugar.
could you imagine if her actually tried to cut out or reduce sugar - she would have a break down and the tears would be flowing

Reactions: 13
I remember seeing a documentary about sugar a number of years ago when I started following the Fodmap diet for my IBS and I’ve been very cognizant of it ever since. Sure we all have a treat from time to time but you don’t even realize how much there is along with the artificial chemicals in so called healthy things like bread, yogurt and granola bars. I really overhauled even what options I eat for those things and I think it’s helped me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is it so awkward to see the neighbour ?!?! Just say "Hi" and get on with your day ! She mustn't like people seeing her unfiltered

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I wonder if it's the neighbour who's garden she has often taken pictures of and shared on her socials...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember seeing a documentary about sugar a number of years ago when I started following the Fodmap diet for my IBS and I’ve been very cognizant of it ever since. Sure we all have a treat from time to time but you don’t even realize how much there is along with the artificial chemicals in so called healthy things like bread, yogurt and granola bars. I really overhauled even what options I eat for those things and I think it’s helped me.
can you imagine what she would do if she was put on the fodmap 😈 🤣 the meltdowns
I’d rather feel look and be healthy and cut something from my diet than continue eating something that made me feel like crap.

Why is it so awkward to see the neighbour ?!?! Just say "Hi" and get on with your day ! She mustn't like people seeing her unfiltered
I feel sorry for the neighbour.
Antisocial cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is it a monumental thing to say hello to someone. It’s also obvious this is the first time in months that she’s walked Bonnie - she can’t do it without posting about it.

Reactions: 24
I’m lucky if I can get away with just a hello from my neighbour. Funny how she posts about walking the dog after it was mentioned here yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if Brogan doesn’t take on the health advice from here (as well all can tell she reads here regularly!) I have to say thank you all because you’ve all taught me things I didn’t know and as someone who has struggled with their weight their entire life I will be gratefully taking your advice onboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we taking bets on the cost of tonight’s haul? I’m going in at $850 USD. That’s including things she “buys for pals” because let’s be honest she gives to receive and is effectively buying herself something further down the line for when whoever she gives it to goes away.

Reactions: 19
"Still have to walk a dog in all weathers". Resenting having a beautiful dog that you have to walk in the rain...god she really is a selfish c bomb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Are we taking bets on the cost of tonight’s haul? I’m going in at $850 USD. That’s including things she “buys for pals” because let’s be honest she gives to receive and is effectively buying herself something further down the line for when whoever she gives it to goes away.
She’s the type to ask them for the money I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the type to ask them for the money I think.
True.

on another note, did anyone see the bit in one of the Disney vlogs where she saw a mug she liked in Starbucks but said that she couldn’t buy it because she would then have to have the whole colllection. Yeah that’s healthy shopping habits right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.