Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying her damn hardest to. It takes time and dedication. I am part of the booktok and bookstagram community and have been for nearly seven years. Good luck Bogtrotter 👋🏻 🤣 Lucy Wood she is certainly not!
Me too hey 👋🏻 ☺ & right!? you can just tell that’s who she wants to be!

Reactions: 7
They certainly won’t be rewarded with a freebie trip to DLP with the level of shiteness in these Florida vlogs. I think that ship has sailed with Disney UK.

I can’t wait to see them try to fit on the rides while wearing winter coats. I mean they could barely fit last summer in tshirts and shorts. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me too hey 👋🏻 ☺ & right!? you can just tell that’s who she wants to be!
Oh hey! 👋🏻 ☺ It will be interesting to see how her reading develops though. At the moment she needs to work on the reviews. They’re so bad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you notice she ate 2 of those lumpia things from Pongu Pongu in Animal Kingdom +plus+ 2 cinamon buns for her breakfast… and then in Magic Kingdom they purchased 3 portions of the cheeseburger springrolls so 3 each - I was gobsmacked!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know I’ve harped on this before but the way they do Disney is a waste of money. The rides are the biggest draw in my opinion so I went back and counted the amount of rides they rode because it felt like they barely did any.

In the 9 days they entered a Disney park, they only did a total of 31 rides.

That number is astoundingly low to me, as my partner and I were there for 4 days at the same time they were there and rode 59 rides plus watched the shows & parades (I am a complete nerd so I keep track so I can see how effectively we used our time when we get home 😂). As another couple with no kids, it’s really hard for me to not to compare our trips to theirs.

I should stress we only achieved the number of rides we did because we bought genie+ for the 2 days we were in Magic kingdom and Hollywood studios, plus we go enough that we know how to optimize it so we can stack lightning lanes for busy times. However, based on todays vlog, they had Genie+ for at least a few days and had park hopper tickets that they never utilized. And even with all that, they still managed to average less than 4 rides a day because they were too busy shoving food down their gobs and “mooching” in shops. They basically spent money to go into the parks to spend more money.

I attached the daily ride breakdown for anyone else curious:
Thanks for doing the ride breakdown! I was going to do it myself. I totally agree, all they do is mooch around stuffing themselves, farting and shouting “look at the theme-ing” it’s CRAZY

Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel sick when she put her hand between her legs and squeezed her sopping wet dress :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg STOP SHOWING MENUS!!! No one gives a duck!

I really really hate them today. So bad

SHE LOOKS SO ROUND AT THE END! It’s so surreal watching someone balloon so much
1EF1B4F5-655B-4410-B2C4-8F4236B5DB02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Watched the vlog on x1.5 speed and still got bored so watched this instead.
Brog’s first ever video. I’m in shock. I know we’re all different from when we were 17 but ….

the way she says ‘hello’ like she’s the queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Steakhouse looked like an expensive and ‘grown up’ type of restaurant. You’re there with your future husband and you are spending upwards of $100 for your last dinner of the holiday and you choose to turn up looking like this Brogan?
FD60B3F7-2F88-4296-9169-56A552FBC617.jpeg

Mind you, Banjo’s no better in his Sports Direct pullover and Spud U Like head.
A658615E-663E-4F7E-836D-F4312DC5F00F.jpeg

They are repulsive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Watched the vlog on x1.5 speed and still got bored so watched this instead.
Brog’s first ever video. I’m in shock. I know we’re all different from when we were 17 but ….

the way she says ‘hello’ like she’s the queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
why is she talking in that pretend posh voice. She doesn’t talk like that anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they had … the waffle Nutella cream fruit thing, 12,000 spring rolls, a full dinner at the airport ….. in her lululemon travel trousers 😂😂😂😂 and then her plane food just a few hours later … plus a hot choc and Benji got her a dairy milk …. Is she a bottomless pit ? Oh and plane breakfast. I am a 16 I eat obviously I have been a lot bigger but have been the same size for a while and yes would love to be tiny but it’s not going to happen (I am 43) we share a lot of food and it made me feel sick the amount they scoft 🤢🤢 I hope they were sitting near the toilet on the plane. Can she not see her self ? She looks unhealthy, bloated, her face has doubled in size, she is so rounded ?. Brogan you have to put the snacks down. Is this all gearing up for a health kick or is she just oblivious and heading for a heart attack before 30 .. you would think with tumour boy in tow they would have been scared into a healthy eating\living kick. I am worried for her and her total lack of self awareness ? She looks terrible. It’s not the size particularly, it’s her constant unhealthy look of being red, blotchy and bloated. mind blown 🤯 plus as others have said this was the most lack lustre set of Disney vlogs ever. When she’s being paid to vlog she’s all excited and full of it but this seemed so moany and they didn’t seem to have the best time so why oh why are they going back to DLP ?… odd and also was there any point picking Bonnie back up ?? 😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.