Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is Fake Tumour Boy on about saying "does anyone do the dad check after they've packed" - Yes, you whiny witch everyone does and next time you try and copy Adam Hattan please do make it less obvious, bleeping head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The duck is Fake Tumour Boy on about saying "does anyone do the dad check after they've packed" - Yes, you whiny witch everyone does and next time you try and copy Adam Hattan please do make it less obvious, bleeping head!
glad you said it M'love, it's obvious she's saw Adam overtake her and she's crowbarring in any Adamism's she can to get the subscribers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bit where Bench says that anteaters eat up to 30,000 bugs a day and she just goes 'what...?" 😂 I don't know why that made me laugh so much?!

1673288994943.png

Seew interested in what Bongo has to say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why do I get so angry reading all of this ? how can she be so irritating ?!?! NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU PATRICK STAR COSPLAYER ffs, I've had far better holidays in Haven Holidays than your bleeping netflix marathons in flordia :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
TATTLERS - ACCORDING TO FAKE TUMOUR BOY THE BIGGEST CRIME IN ALL OF DISNEY IS THAT THE RICE KRISPIE TREATS BIG BRO TROUGHS THROUGH ARE UPSIDE DOWN!! - Was he complaining to Mummy Mooney having a tantrum because his snackie was the wrong way round. He's bleeping punchable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'd say she's more like this guy from teenage mutant ninja turtles. Same body shape, and same face as the wee guy in his stomach

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
TATTLERS - ACCORDING TO FAKE TUMOUR BOY THE BUGGEST CRIME IN ALL OF DISNEY IS THAT THE RICE KRISPIE TREATS BIG BRO TROUGHS THROUGH ARE UPSIDE DOWN!! - Was he complaining to Mummy Mooney having a tantrum because his snackie was the wrong way round. He's bleeping punchable!
@D.W's Library Card It's infuriating isn't it ! I'm having to take breaks between parts, I've downloaded the Sims 4 on Steam and am thinking a little Bogie Sims Drama ? I have to build Mooney mansion first of course :LOL:

I'd say she's more like this guy from teenage mutant ninja turtles. Same body shape, and same face as the wee guy in his stomach
how dare you do krang dirty that way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@D.W's Library Card It's infuriating isn't it ! I'm having to take breaks between parts, I've downloaded the Sims 4 on Steam and am thinking a little Bogie Sims Drama ? I have to build Mooney mansion first of course :LOL:

how dare you do krang dirty that way
I'm so unbelievably wound up, the level of ignorance is nothing short of astounding. The downfall of these two (considering Prick number 2 is a full on vlogger now) cannot come soon enough. They are utterly repulsive creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brogan so wrote this!! I bet she forgot to switch accounts. Doesn’t sound like Benji at all and he didn’t do that annoying 🤘🏻 emoji that he likes to use.
She 100% wrote this , she keeps using the 🫶🏻 emoji at the moment ….. she’s so controlling & defo trying to launch bench’s insta influencer career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but at the start of this vlog Big Bro is clearly fuming they were hit with a tornado warning, Tumour Boy in the back chimes in with "Bit of a weird one" - WHAT???

The utter moron is literally in Florida, how the duck is that weird? The climate alone, common sense and him being a general know-it-all should mean him and the million pouches of SHITE Bro took with them would be ready for any such occurrence. He's a head!

Edit - This was the tornado, I should add, that was covered on BBC news over here, so are they honestly trying to say it just popped up and surprised them STOP BEING SO bleeping IGNORANT, OPEN YOUR SUNK-IN EYES!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No plans of ever going back to work then benji? Brogan has a serious obsession with food. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 21
PMSL when Brogan asked “what is your favourite Park?” And Bench said “Universal Studios” 😂. He so can’t be arsed mooching all day and would prefer to do the rollercoasters but he’s so whipped that he doesn’t get a say and they only got to spend one day there the whole trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan so wrote this!! I bet she forgot to switch accounts. Doesn’t sound like Benji at all and he didn’t do that annoying 🤘🏻 emoji that he likes to use.
Why delete that comment?! He’s a “big boy that writes and posts all his own instagrams” but not big enough to handle a tiny joke about the (ridiculous) caption 🤙🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They didn't even seem to really enjoy either this trip or DLP last year a huge amount. I don't know why they're still trying to force enjoyment out of something you can tell they aren't really feeling anymore.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.