Brogan Tate #115 Bathing with Cheetos, hairline Devito, separate beds cos no libido.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a woman in her twenties manage to look like that creepy old uncle that you always hated to visit?

Also, the look of someone who has just paid $15 for a cup of ice…

545F6E14-EFDC-41E3-9FB4-3E00BF74B690.jpeg
E9A9334D-901B-4028-A43C-1F1BEB6079CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
“This, the Macy’s holiday parade is going to be so good later” camera pans away from what she was pointing to and onto Ben looking miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking as a wedding coordinator who has seen many a bride make extremely dramatic transformations on their wedding day compared to how they would look at any catch up meetings

I genuinely just can’t see how brogan can make herself look like jaw dropping beautiful
Like I can’t see anyone gasping when she walks down the aisle
Except for benji when he’s gasping to breathe because there’s so much fat pushing into his lungs
I’m still betting on them not getting to the wedding.
But if they did the only ones gasping are Brogan State and Bench Lever.

That universal vlog was a SHITSHOW

Pounding back an 837 calorie cookie each for breakfast is PEAK HOG
Couldn’t agree more, I would not base my trip on what she did in the slightest.
Me and my partner are planning a trip for ‘24 or ‘25 - and Gideon's cookies were on the list of things to try but the more I see of them from her the more it puts me off and I feel sick about it - she just has this freaking weird obsession with stuffing her face…
Their website doesn’t hold nutritional info or i couldn’t see one - but one bit in the FAQs said treat one cookie as 4 portions! And the cookie she was eating looks like the kringle cookie which she said was topped with salt - but the website says topped with sugar!
0D15870E-6E19-4015-9182-A9EB8FC80EF1.jpeg
BC7D778F-259A-40E4-950D-3141A8A76FCC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I went to Florida in 2019 with my older siblings to surprise the two youngest already out there with our parents. They were there for 2 weeks and we were there for 5 days, so budgeted one day for each WDW park and 1 day at Universal. We stayed at Portofino Bay for the night as it was cheaper for 2 rooms and free express passes than 7 individual express passes. We did Hagrid, all the Harry Potter rides and what I’d consider the “must do” (Jurassic Park/Mummy/Hulk/Spider-Man/Rip Ride etc) so it is doable If you’re committed and happy to smash it. BUT if you want to catch shows or have a proper sit down meal (or 7 in her case) then you’d struggle.

Sorry, did the just buy a grinch ornament to represent the show after slagging it off? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg all of your comments and screenshots are going to make me watch the Universal vlog today while I work from the couch this morning! 🤣🤣🤣 This shitshow sounds like just what I need before hosting my friends and their littles this afternoon for a pizza and ice cream party. Yes, I’m the aunty filling them up on sugar and crap food and then sending them home! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still betting on them not getting to the wedding.
But if they did the only ones gasping are Brogan State and Bench Lever.

Couldn’t agree more, I would not base my trip on what she did in the slightest.
Me and my partner are planning a trip for ‘24 or ‘25 - and Gideon's cookies were on the list of things to try but the more I see of them from her the more it puts me off and I feel sick about it - she just has this freaking weird obsession with stuffing her face…
Their website doesn’t hold nutritional info or i couldn’t see one - but one bit in the FAQs said treat one cookie as 4 portions! And the cookie she was eating looks like the kringle cookie which she said was topped with salt - but the website says topped with sugar! View attachment 1840004View attachment 1840009
Original Gideons cookies are topped with a sprinkle of sea salt (although it doesn’t really mention this heavily on their website), no idea if they’ve done that for the Kringle one but potentially, however you’re right it also looks like it’s topped with sugar so probably wouldn’t be too noticeable taste wise!

Reactions: 7
I went to Florida in 2019 with my older siblings to surprise the two youngest already out there with our parents. They were there for 2 weeks and we were there for 5 days, so budgeted one day for each WDW park and 1 day at Universal. We stayed at Portofino Bay for the night as it was cheaper for 2 rooms and free express passes than 7 individual express passes. We did Hagrid, all the Harry Potter rides and what I’d consider the “must do” (Jurassic Park/Mummy/Hulk/Spider-Man/Rip Ride etc) so it is doable If you’re committed and happy to smash it. BUT if you want to catch shows or have a proper sit down meal (or 7 in her case) then you’d struggle.

Sorry, did the just buy a grinch ornament to represent the show after slagging it off? 😂😂😂
Yes I had one full day planned last month and it would have been the rides you mentioned if it wasn’t for my sudden motion sickness which meant I cancelled Hulk, Spider Man, The Mummy, etc. I did get all the HP rides and attractions done and Velosicoaster and Jurassic Park water ride plus ET. That was about all my head and stomach could handle at that point. Lol It would have been a full park day but that’s what I had planned and expected.

These two are just chaotic tit talkers.

Reactions: 8
I know I have said this before but how on God's earth can Banjo go on Velocicoaster Hulk. Rip Ride Rocket. Rides which clearly state do not ride with heart issues. He can do that but can't work apparently. BROGAN YOU AND BENJI ARE LIARS..OR WORK SHY OR BOTH. I would love an explanation but one won't be forthcoming. I can't watch anymore. They both make me feel ill.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I know I have said this before but how on God's earth can Banjo go on Velocicoaster Hulk. Rip Ride Rocket. Rides which clearly state do not ride with heart issues. He can do that but can't work apparently. BROGAN YOU AND BENJI ARE LIARS..OR WORK SHY OR BOTH. I would love an explanation but one won't be forthcoming. I can't watch anymore. They both make me feel ill.
Its fine - he monitors it on his Apple Watch! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What gets me the most about all her parade content is her being surrounded by small kids and aggressively waving and shouting at the parade performers, and trying to get their attention, distracting them from interacting with the actual target audience - the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its fine - he monitors it on his Apple Watch! 🙄
Of course!! Because if that medically approved heart tracker goes crazy at the top of a hill incline he can easily remove himself from the situation and seek medical help…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What gets me the most about all her parade content is her being surrounded by small kids and aggressively waving and shouting at the parade performers, and trying to get their attention, distracting them from interacting with the actual target audience - the kids.
They probably assume she has a learning disability and so interact with her/wave back 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I consider myself and my family fit and well. We went on velocicoaster in May and October. It is the most intense coaster I have ever been on. I wouldn't even consider it if I had any health issues. If I was off sick and was posting vlogs on you tube like Bog and Banjo i would be called in for a chat about my health and return to work. I have come to the conclusion Banjo is as bad as Bog. They are taking people for fools.

• Heart
I have few things that were really annoying from the Universal day vlog:

- they go to Hagrids first. Sorry but if you do even a tiny bit of research, you will find that this is ALWAYS the time the queue is longest. She even says ‘oh we’re going this way, with this huge crowd of people’. Later in the day she would have halved her wait time.

- what a waste of an express pass. They literally only used it for Hulk, Spider-Man, Rip Ride Rokit and Gringotts. These are over $100 dollars each, more on a busy day so this is a TOTAL waste. The way to max express pass is to walk round the park and do each ride you come across. This doesn’t even require a lot of planning, but instead the zig zagged everywhere!

- They didn’t want to ‘waste’ time on forbidden journey which with express is often walk on or 10 mins max but they were willing to waste the best past of 2 hours on a show they hadn’t even researched and is clearly for kids!

- Complaining about the show. The show is CLEARLY for children… there’s not much in Islands for kids so this is a good option for them.

- Acting like Bourne Stuntacular is some hidden gem ‘oh no one talks about it’ … again showing she doesn’t actually watch any Disney vlogs to do research… it’s widely praised, but is also known to be a huge time suck as the pre show is LONG!

- With all the time they spent queueing for food, they should have just gone to Panda Express! So much complaining about the food and price when it’s actually due to their piss poor planning even thought she proclaims to be sew sew organised and knowledgeable on these parks.

- Complaining about the wait for the train. Again anyone who has been before or done a shred of research knows that express gains you almost nothing on Hogwarts Express, the queue merges very early and moves pretty slowly most of the time.

She just did my head in because honestly this is the WORST day at Universal I have seen and it’s down to their own piss poor planning. For someone who claims to be an expert she wasted so much time and money when it could have been so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I literally can't wait to watch this Universal vlog, it sounds like classic Broge.

Reactions: 11
Original Gideons cookies are topped with a sprinkle of sea salt (although it doesn’t really mention this heavily on their website), no idea if they’ve done that for the Kringle one but potentially, however you’re right it also looks like it’s topped with sugar so probably wouldn’t be too noticeable taste wise!
sprinkle of sea salt I get - salted chocolate is a fave of mine, but I’d pass if that was all salt (I like low blood pressure lol) also wouldn’t eat one that also was coated in sugar granules there’d be enough in the mixture 🤣
Although her taste buds must be trashed by now with all the junk she eats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched it earlier. They get steadily more and more fucked off over the day and it's just... SEW GUURD! 😂🍿🍿

I can't imagine going on a rollercoaster after eating one of those bleeping monster cookies. Surprised they weren't throwing up between that and the next 6 or 7 meals.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.