Brogan Tate #115 Bathing with Cheetos, hairline Devito, separate beds cos no libido.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment for me was the AirWrap 100%. She was SEWWWWWW smug about getting it, then her whole moon face dropped when she realised she had cut into the lid. Hilarious and I hope that clip has been saved for posterity before she deletes it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Alsoā€¦her hair looks just as tit as ever so she must not be using it! I wanted an air wrap but talked myself out of it as I wouldnā€™t curl my hair much so itā€™s a waste (see Brogs some of us put thought into our purchases!!) and instead treated myself to the Steampod when I got a big backdated pay rise recently, after finishing off my sonā€™s Christmas presents. My hair has never felt so good, I use it roughly once a week, doesnā€™t need more than that and my hair is silky and so healthy looking, so I can justify that buy. She canā€™t at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was posting a lot of ā€œself loveā€ requotes last night- feeling embarrassed about how the self proclaimed queen of planning made an arse of their very expensive holiday? She keeps banging on about how the weekends are busiest in the parks and smugly saying thatā€™s why they only stayed there for one weekend. This makes no sense- they flew out on a Monday and home on a Friday- why not travel at the weekend? They could then have had two extra days in the parks on weekdays when it was quieter and not had to cram everything into 10 days. Absolute idiot. Also itā€™s funny how sheā€™s not raving about universal now she has to actually pay for it! IIRC every other trip sheā€™s been kindlygiftedfreetickets. Not so gushy now she has to indulge in her most hated pastime of queueing/waiting for things and has to schlep about in the heat like the rest of us peasants is she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
E6AD6E6D-50C5-40D1-9892-D092C292EF70.jpeg

Noticed this comment on her last video.. Scarified?? Youā€™ve got that right..you and btec prince Harry are professional Scarifiers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Speaking as a wedding coordinator who has seen many a bride make extremely dramatic transformations on their wedding day compared to how they would look at any catch up meetings

I genuinely just canā€™t see how brogan can make herself look like jaw dropping beautiful
Like I canā€™t see anyone gasping when she walks down the aisle
Except for benji when heā€™s gasping to breathe because thereā€™s so much fat pushing into his lungs

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Universal vlog mask-slipping has provided comic relief in this incredibly boring series. Benji totally perceives the channel as a joint project now and he has started to narrate and direct more forcefully. He thinks he is a theatre critic after being disappointed by the Grinchmas production (hilarious). What little self awareness they had has now completely vanished. The entitled whinging was insufferable. What did they expect when queueing and spending money is what a theme park holiday is all about?! They really do think they are the centre of the universe but in reality they are too unfit to waddle quickly from one side of the park to the other and thatā€™s why they were getting huffy. Overtired, selfish and overindulged inside and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The moment for me was the AirWrap 100%. She was SEWWWWWW smug about getting it, then her whole moon face dropped when she realised she had cut into the lid. Hilarious and I hope that clip has been saved for posterity before she deletes it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Alsoā€¦her hair looks just as tit as ever so she must not be using it! I wanted an air wrap but talked myself out of it as I wouldnā€™t curl my hair much so itā€™s a waste (see Brogs some of us put thought into our purchases!!) and instead treated myself to the Steampod when I got a big backdated pay rise recently, after finishing off my sonā€™s Christmas presents. My hair has never felt so good, I use it roughly once a week, doesnā€™t need more than that and my hair is silky and so healthy looking, so I can justify that buy. She canā€™t at all.
That was summer 2021!

I remember as I got mine around the same time and to this day I piss myself when I get it out of the brown leather case šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks horrific at the end of the universal vlog.. Sheā€™s dripping in sweat and struggling to breathe.

I canā€™t understand how she watches it and isnā€™t mortified into making changes.. it makes me think sheā€™s depressed and canā€™t see clearly.

Reactions: 25
I just donā€™t get why she thinks vlogging them rushing between rides is ā€˜the best content sheā€™s ever producedā€™. She showed very little except her face šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Canā€™t believe how much she moaned and whinged her way through Universal!
What a shame they had to wait for 20 minutes,itā€™s f***ing Christmas you stupid witch what do you expect??!!!
If they had limited time why did they watch that Grinch show??
They should have found out how long it was before doing it??!! Thought she was so good at organising???
Prioritising food over rides.
Not enough alcohol in the drinks!!
Moan,moan,moan!!
The pair of them plodding along looking like it was such an effort just to walk!!
At the end when she scraped her hair into the Miss Trunchbull bun,well what a bloody mess!!
I looked better than that after 28 hours of being in child labour!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That universal vlog was a SHITSHOW

Pounding back an 837 calorie cookie each for breakfast is PEAK HOG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just donā€™t get why she thinks vlogging them rushing between rides is ā€˜the best content sheā€™s ever producedā€™. She showed very little except her face šŸ™„
All she ever says is that it was "sur guhd, wasn't it, Benj?", something about food and manic cackling anyway.

If she were doing a satire about travel vloggers, she would be a comedy genius. They are total car crashes and I can't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s funny how pissy she gets over food. When they had Yak and Yeti (?) she walked out and said she was still hungry and could eat again. Itā€™s not normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s funny how pissy she gets over food. When they had Yak and Yeti (?) she walked out and said she was still hungry and could eat again. Itā€™s not normal.
She was Willing to queue 40 minutes for some crap lunch at Universal but didnā€™t even queue for the Hogwarts Express as it was 25 minutes.

She is a pig in knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Benji after that ride where heā€™s talking about Limp Biskit ā€œlet us know in the commentsā€

duck OFF this ainā€™t your gig. You work shy piece of tit. It really got to me. Heā€™s trying to take over and become part of the iNfLuEnCeR community.

He has quite literally thrown away a very good skilled career to sit at home with his ugly mole dollop of a fiancƩ and eat, drink alcohol and go on free holidays whilst the world is struggling to feed their children and heat their homes.
I would be utterly embarrassed and ashamed of myself

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Benji after that ride where heā€™s talking about Limp Biskit ā€œlet us know in the commentsā€

duck OFF this ainā€™t your gig. You work shy piece of tit. It really got to me. Heā€™s trying to take over and become part of the iNfLuEnCeR community.

He has quite literally thrown away a very good skilled career to sit at home with his ugly mole dollop of a fiancƩ and eat, drink alcohol and go on free holidays whilst the world is struggling to feed their children and heat their homes.
I would be utterly embarrassed and ashamed of myself
Has he been watching Danny Dalimore šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œNot enough alcohol in the drinksā€ Iā€™ll be honest when I went to Disney world, the last thing on my mind was getting pished. Imagine these two bloaters, full of food, pished out their tits, infront of you on a rollercoaster

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.