Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Once upon a time there was man called Venom, he was blissfully unaware of Brogan Tate and the Disney community, until he was interested in going on a trek america holiday and wound up being astonished at her car crash vlogs. Wanting to see if anyone else thought the bust up was hilarious, he searched ‘brogan Tate trek america’ and found tattle life and now here he is at 2 O’clock in the morning watching her devour cookies 😭😭😭 but also finding the best online community he’d ever been a part of ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
DE1DCC20-099D-4AD0-BEC6-39408D621BA4.jpeg

Hopefully people with get this with the constant “some people say he looks like Prince Harry”

Also he looks so unhealthy 🙃 the eyes never lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Venom

VIP Member
Just to remind everyone, this is what she had to say when a concerned fan messaged her about being burnt regularly. Screenshot courtesy of our own @broganlol
1672492753889.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Venom

VIP Member
I've had this song stuck in my head so thought it would be good for the first edit of the year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Tabitha

VIP Member
B4CBB492-BC77-4626-A6E7-D039F9C91857.jpeg

the original pin from 2012 vs the one brogan got 🤣🤣

the original is hard enamel (so it’s flat), and brog’s is soft enamel (raised)… soft is also much cheaper to produce.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

magoomoo

First night at Disney 2022 v.s first night at Disney 2018 (funnily enough she had the same meal)
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 15.24.13.png
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 15.22.11.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
The irony of them complaining about the quality of the photopass pictures all while the vlog quality is as if it was filmed on a potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Ben Dover

“When we get married next year, I want you to be at least this wide bubz….”

251F4981-EC4E-4D7A-A4F5-6A33904E016F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

candyland_

VIP Member
I hope this doesn’t offend anyone but I imagine their super fans are the same type of people that play with reborn dolls on TikTok or lead very empty lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

BlueLou

Chatty Member
When she was on the skyliner at the start and she was miming along to the tannoy message but got it completely wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62