Brogan Tate #115 Bathing with Cheetos, hairline Devito, separate beds cos no libido.

What is your Mooney Moment of 2022?

• When she said Benji was dying but jetted off to Dubai 2 days later for her fake proposal

• When she started to read and proudly told cowered she had an advanced reading age

• When she took a pic with a flamingo and we didnt know who was pinker

• When she danced beind the parade at Disneyland Paris

• When Benji cried because they were at Orlando airport

• When she cried at DLP

• When she ripped into her AirWrap impatiently and tore the case

• When she ate Cheetos in the bath

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing title of our last thread of 2022 (??) is by @Tabitha 💕

AS PROMISED … it is time for the Mooney of the Year awards 2022

so I have collated all your responses for best Mooney Moment (tm) of the year and added them to this poll . All of these moments are from this year .. so while sugar on the mince and the dancing in the kitchen moments were well voted , sadly they do not count (but they will forever be in our hearts)

Cast your vote !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ow I was so between Benji crying at WDW and the dancing behind the parade in DLP. 😂

Honestly that dancing behind the parade at DLP 🤦🏼‍♀️ surprised she didn’t start twerking or eat herself because she obviously thinks she’s delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So tonight i thought i would put an easy watch on before sleeping let the niece decide..Brogan was the choice of my 10 year old niece, so we got watching the universal vlog. The first comments was:
- why is her hair greasy and styled like that
- why is her face so red and spotty
- why can't she breathe
- whats on her lip is it a cold sore?
I then decided to show her an old picture of our Brogs, which prompted how did she go from that to that.

The comment on Benji was ' he's just disgusting'

Brogan, take it from a 10 year and sort your life out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ow I was so between Benji crying at WDW and the dancing behind the parade in DLP. 😂

Honestly that dancing behind the parade at DLP 🤦🏼‍♀️ surprised she didn’t start twerking or eat herself because she obviously thinks she’s delicious.
There should of been all of the above and more.. shes just so cringe to be able to decide one moment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly was so hard to vote on that poll, I chose crying at DLP bc I almost piss myself every time I remember her face and her trying to put the sunglasses on 😂😂😂😂

Wish I could vote for them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok. I haven’t watched any vlogs in months becuzz she is bleeping grating as tit but I decided I’d watch the universal one and I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS.
1. Look at the state of the pair of them
2. You cannot do both parks in one day nor could you ever have done close to that even before hagrids and velocicoaster were added
3. Tumour Bench should be done for fraud for going on these rides!!
4. I’ve never seen hanger like it, they’ve done well ride/show wise so far yet exclaim their day is GONE TO tit because they haven’t had a good food day
5. I want to kiss the person that told her the turkey sandwiches were sold out after she queued 20mins ahahahahahahahaha
6. “Ugh I’m suhh glahhhd we have a reservation at The Cahhhhfaaaashhhh laytahhhh”
7. Waste of time shitey parade after moaning they are short on time
8. “Ooooh it’s suuuuh much preddiyahhhh at niiiiiight”
9. How bleeping dare this mangled idiotic Hufflefuck lay claim to Slytherin WE DO NOT CLAIM YOU
10. These cocktails are too expensive and it’s a small cup so there’s not much alcohol THATS NOT HOW COCKTAILS WORK GET A bleeping PINT OF WINE IF YOU WANT A PINT OF WINE YOU GREEDY SWEATY BALL OF MIDDLE AGED SPREAD.
Ok thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thank you for the new thread disneys , some random er said to me she was going on a cruise , and she watching cruise vlogs. The mask slipped and I told her to NOT WATCH BRIGAN TATE . I listed such reasons as all she does is watch Netflix on the cruise and her fiancée has a heart Tremor but has no problem going on white knuckle rides, I wanted the bar to see our wonderful wiki but alas I quickly turned into my normy none “middle aged troll” self 😇

What a lucky guy Benji is, if root canal had a face …
F04CEAE9-8124-47B4-9374-D98E0F80B4D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok. I haven’t watched any vlogs in months becuzz she is bleeping grating as tit but I decided I’d watch the universal one and I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS.
1. Look at the state of the pair of them
2. You cannot do both parks in one day nor could you ever have done close to that even before hagrids and velocicoaster were added
3. Tumour Bench should be done for fraud for going on these rides!!
4. I’ve never seen hanger like it, they’ve done well ride/show wise so far yet exclaim their day is GONE TO tit because they haven’t had a good food day
5. I want to kiss the person that told her the turkey sandwiches were sold out after she queued 20mins ahahahahahahahaha
6. “Ugh I’m suhh glahhhd we have a reservation at The Cahhhhfaaaashhhh laytahhhh”
7. Waste of time shitey parade after moaning they are short on time
8. “Ooooh it’s suuuuh much preddiyahhhh at niiiiiight”
9. How bleeping dare this mangled idiotic Hufflefuck lay claim to Slytherin WE DO NOT CLAIM YOU
10. These cocktails are too expensive and it’s a small cup so there’s not much alcohol THATS NOT HOW COCKTAILS WORK GET A bleeping PINT OF WINE IF YOU WANT A PINT OF WINE YOU GREEDY SWEATY BALL OF MIDDLE AGED SPREAD.
Ok thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I am absolutely roaring in bed at “Tumour Bench” 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Benji trying to do Limp Bizkit, Rollin after Rip Ride 🤦‍♀️ every part of me is cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.