Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for you - and sorry if this has already been discussed I missed a few threads….

Benji has been off work for some time following the health scare or whatever it was.
I am presuming ( and I can only presume obviously ) that he is either being paid sick pay or is claiming some sort of benefit?

How then does he have the ability to travel and do all these activities that would require a level of ‘fitness’ to do ie if he can exert himself to go swimming or hiking etc then surely he is able to do light duties at work?

I am not against anyone claiming any sort of sickness benefit whatsoever I just think of my job and if I was too unwell to work, my employer certainly wouldn’t tolerate me jetting off at every opportunity.
I’m aware he works with his dad but I feel like he’s taking the actual p*ss

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Question for you - and sorry if this has already been discussed I missed a few threads….

Benji has been off work for some time following the health scare or whatever it was.
I am presuming ( and I can only presume obviously ) that he is either being paid sick pay or is claiming some sort of benefit?

How then does he have the ability to travel and do all these activities that would require a level of ‘fitness’ to do ie if he can exert himself to go swimming or hiking etc then surely he is able to do light duties at work?

I am not against anyone claiming any sort of sickness benefit whatsoever I just think of my job and if I was too unwell to work, my employer certainly wouldn’t tolerate me jetting off at every opportunity.
I’m aware he works with his dad but I feel like he’s taking the actual p*ss
He's not ill though that's the thing. It's all been some twisted joke from the pair by the sounds of it. I actually felt sorry for him at the beginning, but not anymore

Reactions: 17
Such a ‘water baby’, yet it seems she can’t even bathe or shower regularly in her day-to-day life 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This picture for me is even worse! And ENOUGH with trying to convince us all that you're a water baby! Stop shoving it down our throats! Although at least she got the caption right....she is a HUGE water baby!
Such a water baby that she holds her nose every time she jumps in 😂 huge baby is right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, the grid post 🫣 the state of them both! If these are good shots goodness knows what the bad ones are. She may be happy with her size but she really is ballooning at such an alarming rate. I don’t even know what to say anymore!
5BE0BC90-C13B-4DF2-A22E-9D1C3436C2AC.jpeg
516D3726-39FA-4318-AF87-79F0441E265A.jpeg
CCF4845E-FA26-4B10-A49B-98B273588DFF.jpeg
2762A380-6F8E-4EB3-AA76-5D8663057056.jpeg
68C27955-45C8-4F92-AE20-63F2A7CCE9E3.jpeg
D18347C5-D902-4EE6-8157-E66554DD4BEC.jpeg
5C92BF44-AE31-42B0-B96C-DEFCA550C950.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I struggle to wrap my head around Benji illness. I believe there was something that happened and resulted in hospitalisation and probably has the tumour they told us about (as I do not see what they gain by lying about it). But immediately after they come out and got full approval to go on the staged Dubai engagement with water slides and so much unhealthy food. So to me from that point he was well enough to return to work but milked it to enjoy the lazy Brogan influencer lifestyle. Which has actually now impacted his physical and mental health. Brogan is the only one to have gained from it as she gained a servant, he was doing ALL the housework, looking after Bonnie and supporting Brogan with her job behind the scenes (for her to still provide s*** content)

Nah she is no water baby, as people say she needs to plug her nose when jumping in, she loves a good bob in the water because its the only time she feels light

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.