Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is legit dressing like a 70 year old, I can’t believe how old and frumpy she looks.

Reactions: 8
I saw a bridal shop on Tik Tok post a video saying what you shouldn’t do at your dress appointment..

They said don’t bring your fiancé 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I saw a bridal shop on Tik Tok post a video saying what you shouldn’t do at your dress appointment..

They said don’t bring your fiancé 😂😂
Personally I always thought that was a given, but obvs not for Bogs, but then She’s soooooo unconventional 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Personally I always thought that was a given, but obvs not for Bogs, but then She’s soooooo unconventional 🙄
I was surprised to see people moaning about that in the comments. Loads of people said they took theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she’s really unconventional she would not go for a traditional style dress and colour but her mother is dictating a lot of it I’m guessing.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her excitement and need for a reel about garden centre Xmas displays on Nov. 2. She puts up a tree and that’s it. No other decorations whatsoever and they’re not even usually home for the holidays.

Wonder where the tree is going to go this year. Can’t imagine there’s room in the kitchen along with the blue velvet sofa.

Reactions: 10
As someone who doesn't wear/wear much make up, does she NEED that many brushes?

Honestly can't believe those two cases are for her. I don't know why she's bothering as all her dresses are the same anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

'content creator' she makes it sound like she's got a really important job or she's a really important photographer. No one gives a shot and your videos are crap!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The amount of brushes she packs is overkill - her make up never looks like 1 even touches her face and she barely wears any on holiday. It’s a rare day she even brushes her hair while she’s away.
I swear she’s been packing for over two weeks.

Reactions: 21
A7288E76-83E3-467F-A25E-03FE632C85D2.png

You see, THIS is the problem most people have with her. She claims she’s a hard working, travel vlogging content creator…. But she refers to these work trips as holidays. Which is it? This is why she piles on the beef and produces shite quality vlogs- because she treats it like a holiday. Whereas most of us only get to go away on average once or twice a year, we can go all out on food and drinks, relax and read etc, spend time with family….she does this all the time, therefore she needs to treat it like work! Film content, edit, upload, do some exercise, eat healthy. Nope. Total blowout every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I take a very similar looking bag full of go pro gadgets on my holidays. Not unique to being a "content creator"...

Reactions: 21
Influencers really need to be thinking how they approach their content right now with the financial struggles many are having. The way Brogan is going with this cruise and her Disney holiday, it’s going to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t accept or should go, just that she needs to tread carefully with how she presents the content. Her usual bragging is going to lose her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1701063
You see, THIS is the problem most people have with her. She claims she’s a hard working, travel vlogging content creator…. But she refers to these work trips as holidays. Which is it? This is why she piles on the beef and produces shite quality vlogs- because she treats it like a holiday. Whereas most of us only get to go away on average once or twice a year, we can go all out on food and drinks, relax and read etc, spend time with family….she does this all the time, therefore she needs to treat it like work! Film content, edit, upload, do some exercise, eat healthy. Nope. Total blowout every single time.
Quality videos would give the illusion of a holiday but the effort of actual work - hers are just filming her 12 holidays a year 😡

Reactions: 13
Influencers really need to be thinking how they approach their content right now with the financial struggles many are having. The way Brogan is going with this cruise and her Disney holiday, it’s going to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t accept or should go, just that she needs to tread carefully with how she presents the content. Her usual bragging is going to lose her viewers.
People will just switch off because they will be worrying about affording Christmas while barely covering the cost of living.
Why did she accept the gifted straighteners from Remington? She’s got countless pairs but she chucked the box out and packed them for this trip. Oh yeah.. cos she’s a greedy selfish duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1701063
I thought she was reading these books ages ago. Is she re-reading them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.