Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can update Goodreads with what page you're on? Tell me you've got nothing to do without telling me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can update Goodreads with what page you're on? Tell me you've got nothing to do without telling me 😂
To be fair I do do this - that’s how I know where to look for Brogans’

It’s a good way to track where you are, especially if your bookmark falls out!

However, it does mean you can track what’s she’s actually reading, instead of what she says to make her look better

Reactions: 14
I wish I had the confidence of Brogan when she says “the vlogs are going to be so good!!” before even filming or editing them… 😂 The amount of times I do tasks well and still question if they’re up to scratch afterwards! 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand her excitement and need for a reel about garden centre Xmas displays on Nov. 2. She puts up a tree and that’s it. No other decorations whatsoever and they’re not even usually home for the holidays.

Wonder where the tree is going to go this year. Can’t imagine there’s room in the kitchen along with the blue velvet sofa.
Now now, you forgot that god awful train set she bought. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I had the confidence of Brogan when she says “the vlogs are going to be so good!!” before even filming or editing them… 😂 The amount of times I do tasks well and still question if they’re up to scratch afterwards! 😂😅
Well…. That remains to be seen. Her vlogs are getting worse and worse.

i actually like her nail colour 🤣

Reactions: 7
What the hell is up with her bottom lip on her latest stories? Not sure if you can tell from
this screenshot but the bottom of it it looks dark and a bit swollen?

6755EC21-9300-42FD-8544-95EFF936F96E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember that! She got the last one in the shop and I remember saying at the time that I was so glad she had because wouldn't it have been dreadful if a family with children had got there first rather than two adults who used it for one day before packing it away?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember that! She got the last one in the shop and I remember saying at the time that I was so glad she had because wouldn't it have been dreadful if a family with children had got there first rather than two adults who used it for one day before packing it away?
I remember the tree video of them all in matching pyjamas and how they just sat there admiring that locomotive monstrosity... see when you really think about it, she's beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that an excited face? 😣
Looks like she may have just smelled one of her own farts.

What the hell is up with her bottom lip on her latest stories? Not sure if you can tell from
this screenshot but the bottom of it it looks dark and a bit swollen?

View attachment 1701589
If SherpaBenji has any sense he’ll keep those lips away from his face or cock. Lord knows what it is… 🤢

I did actually forget about the train set! Lol Definitely no room for that, the tree and the kitchen sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Goodreads doesn’t lie…
View attachment 1701284
ah, she can hardly read a book let alone the room, she's so pathetic. She's wanted to become a literary reviewer, so like everything else in her life, she's threw money at it, bought half a rainforest's worth of books and is lucky if she reads a page a fortnight. We all know the only thing she does read is this forum !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like that time the tour company gave her professional quality footage to use and people were saying how she “upped her game” and she was thanking them like???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Make the smugness stop. And perhaps the eating.
that is some scary tit photo what the actual duck - how can she post that and not think ‘I have to sort my diet - heck my life out’…

if that’s what working for yourself and 12 holidays a year does to you - not thanks I’d rather have a 9-5 and family I actually love around me…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see the array of floral pensioner swimming shrouds she’ll have for this trip. She’ll def have grown out of that floral rash vest monstrosity from a few months ago.
Wonder if her and Binjuice will be doing more ‘bobbing’ 🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.