Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumped on quickly and was already zoning out.

So . . . how many Caribbean cruises has she been on to tell people that is the best way to see it as there are so many islands and you only really need a day to see it. Erm no love, the islands are bigger than you think. Stop trying to pass off you are a cruising expert when you clearly are not. In fact just stop with the travel vlogger full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jumped on quickly and was already zoning out.

So . . . how many Caribbean cruises has she been on to tell people that is the best way to see it as there are so many islands and you only really need a day to see it. Erm no love, the islands are bigger than you think. Stop trying to pass off you are a cruising expert when you clearly are not. In fact just stop with the travel vlogger full stop.
Sounded like she’s being gifted another P&O cruise next year as well

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why are P&O gifting her cruises? I Watcher norwegian Fjords vlog and tbh it was crap! She went to Norway, quite possibly one of the most beautiful countries of the world, and all she spoke about was food. Actually why am I surprised..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who knows she may contract Norovirus on the cruise it’s rife this time of year! Can you imagine the meltdown 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone know what cruise she’s going on? My mum fly’s out to. Tenerife this week to go on the Azura

Reactions: 3
Why are P&O gifting her cruises? I Watcher norwegian Fjords vlog and tbh it was crap! She went to Norway, quite possibly one of the most beautiful countries of the world, and all she spoke about was food. Actually why am I surprised..
She’s gotten reaaaally friendly with the P&O PR lady .. in influencing it’s not what you know (or what you can do) it’s who you know a lot of the time sadly

Reactions: 20
She can get all the gifted partnerships she wants but at the end of the day a free cruise won't pay your bills and she isn't get enough paid ads at the moment just lots of gifted stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can get all the gifted partnerships she wants but at the end of the day a free cruise won't pay your bills and she isn't get enough paid ads at the moment just lots of gifted stuff.
It’s not unlikely that she’s getting an fee on top of the free cruise too , especially if she is contracted to make content while she’s on it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s gotten reaaaally friendly with the P&O PR lady .. in influencing it’s not what you know (or what you can do) it’s who you know a lot of the time sadly
hopefully they will fall out as she inevitably falls out with everyone and she will be blacklisted from all cruises🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It occurs to me that maybe she doesn’t need to earn as much anymore. Their mortgage may have been paid off by the insurance if Binjuice really does have a condition.

Reactions: 7
The Norovirus Wedding Shred Diet!
See how she handled it all then with her “phobia”…. What would she do if Ben got it? Ask for another room? Look him in the bathroom? Throw herself over board

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It occurs to me that maybe she doesn’t need to earn as much anymore. Their mortgage may have been paid off by the insurance if Binjuice really does have a condition.
I doubt it since the doctors said he was fit to work and travel. Mortgage insurance here in Canada would only be applicable if you were needing long-term treatment and unable to work or in the case of unexpected death.

Reactions: 15
I watched a few mins of the live and it’s embarrassing that she can’t even get the screen right. “This has been my job for 11 years”. I wouldn’t call it a job. Try doing an ACTUAL job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I doubt it since the doctors said he was fit to work and travel. Mortgage insurance here in Canada would only be applicable if you were needing long-term treatment and unable to work or in the case of unexpected death.
It depends, my life insurance would pay off my mortgage if I got a critical illness, even if cured easily. For example if I had a cancerous mole, it was removed and that was it, no further action, I believe my mortgage would still be paid off as it ‘was’ a critical illness. Suppose it depends what his ‘condition’ is actually classed as!

Reactions: 6
She can have all the cruise trips she wants.. She will never have my jaw line or fit into my jeans 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“Everything we’re doing is really unconventional..”

Oh get over yourself Brogan, you are the blandest beigest most vanilla person out there!
Who's she trying to convince - everyone else, or herself?

Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
This description is utter perfection 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she get ads/gifted theatre tickets for the place local to her?

On the live stream when talking about theatre she says “nothing good comes to Bournemouth, we have an ok venue, but nothing good comes”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.