Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she not be utterly ashamed ! ??? I bet benjis mates at his work site will rib him something wicked 🤣

Reactions: 15
She tells herself ‘it’s unconventional’ as a way to cope with the reality that it’s her only option. It is not by choice. She literally has no one else to go with.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So incredibly unconventional…. Planning an engagement, Getting engaged abroad down on one knee, wearing a diamond engagement ring, picking a white dress, wedding shoes etc, having an actual wedding. Planning a honeymoon afterwards. Basically all that is unconventional about it is that Benji is involved in all the decisions and they have no guests to invite. So the word you are looking for is sad. Not unconventional.
Benji is involved with all decisions expect the proposal which he had no say in . She probably wrote him a script . You’re not unconventional Brogranny , you’re controlling.. there’s a difference !

Reactions: 22
How sad is it that she isn’t going to have a girly morning getting ready and excited on the day of the wedding. It’s one of the best parts building up the excitement and getting your hair and make up done with all of the women closest to you. Same for Benji and the group of men in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Could her teeth be too bad for Invisalign? I’m astounded she never jumped in over Benji and talked about fixing her own teeth.
No. My teeth were worse, but the downside was it took me on and off six+ years and I had to end up in metal braces at the end anyway. I'd say if she has seen an ortho they have told her metal is the way to go since it will be more accurate than Invisalign.
There is no way Brogan could commit to wearing Invisalign for 22+ hours a day and cleaning them and your teeth every single time you take them out. She eats and drinks too much. And she'd be too self conscious for metal braces. She's ded jealous of Binge taking the leap and working on himself. She joked about the tumor because there is no bleeping tumor. Had to be repeated again. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Benji is with her for the money and free trips. He gave up a great career to sit and watch tik Tok. If it all ended tomorrow he wouldn’t stick around.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Benji is with her for the money and free trips. He gave up a great career to sit and watch tik Tok. If it all ended tomorrow he wouldn’t stick around.
I think he was probably doing quiet well without her. He had his job and he said he has savings and was ready to go when buying a house. He would have had way more of a social life without her.

Reactions: 20
I don’t feel bad for her one bit. She’s a bleeping adult and she’s done this to herself. Alienated everyone but her mother and fIance. Eaten her way into obesity. Laid on a sunbed and not looked after her skin or hair. No one to blame for her sad life but herself.

if she thinks people are going to be sat here with anticipation until 02/24/24 to see this perfect wedding dress she’s sorely mistaken. I couldn’t care less besides the entire thing being a fantastically entertaining train wreck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t feel bad for her one bit. She’s a bleeping adult and she’s done this to herself. Alienated everyone but her mother and fIance. Eaten her way into obesity. Laid on a sunbed and not looked after her skin or hair. No one to blame for her sad life but herself.

if she thinks people are going to be sat here with anticipation until 02/24/24 to see this perfect wedding dress she’s sorely mistaken. I couldn’t care less besides the entire thing being a fantastically entertaining train wreck!
If it was in the olden days she would of had a full on meltdown when the dress inevitably goes nowhere near her, however, we’re obviously going to be treated to her in the fugly looking backup saying “ I liked my original dress, but didn’t love it xo”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lousie has also been shopping for wedding dresses this week so I am sure she wanted to play big girls dress up with her new fweind...who cannot stand her either.

Reactions: 11
I think he was probably doing quiet well without her. He had his job and he said he has savings and was ready to go when buying a house. He would have had way more of a social life without her.
I think Ben is socially awkward. He was a single child with an imaginary friend who was also bullied. We don’t see much of a social life on his end either. I’m not British but don’t guys have their buddies around for some beers and a game? They have their yard where he could have easily have friend over for a BBQ and some beers. I think he felt like a loser then met Brigan who seemed to have an influencer life with (lame) events and followers who make him feel cool. Poor guy, he probably never felt cool until some random stranger on the internet called him “prince Harry”.

Also Bianca is desperate to feel and portray herself as a “good person”. “Look how happy I am for my friend who is getting married” when in reality she is seething that she is not even engaged. If you cared so much you would have been there with her.

Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t it be unconventional to show everyone the dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you’re not bothered what’s the big deal…

Reactions: 43
No even one tiny element of surprise for the engagement or wedding. What a miserable state of affairs. The whole engagement thing was bad enough - both so pathetic in that scenario but she doesn’t want that moment where he sees her at the end of the aisle in her dress?? duck these two are insufferable and just miserable humans.

Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t it be unconventional to show everyone the dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you’re not bothered what’s the big deal…
THIS!! Exactly what I was thinking.

Also reading some of the comments on here, sounds like she really needs therapy if meJulie and random people on the internet are her validation and you know, not herself. I would not be planning to marry someone until I had fully worked on myself and knew I was the best version of me for that other person, but that might just be me 🤪

Reactions: 18
It’s the fact she won’t even show anyone what else she tried on? I’ve seen good videos of brides who show you the process of what it’s like to try them on, what you’re looking for etc? And she as someone is plus size could have made a great video about how enjoyable the process is but yet again…… a missed opportunity

Reactions: 20
You’re all missing the point, none of them fitted fatso so couldn’t film, and she found one that almost did, and is probably grannyish given her usual taste and will be getting it altered… or maybe the re-fit she mentioned is that they’re ordering it in specially in a size 26 oops I mean 16

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re doing everything together because they’re “unconventional” but everything they’re doing is still about her? Her ring. Her shoes. Her dress. They haven’t done anything together for Benji. What’s he wearing? Is he having a stag? Are his parents involved? Are they designing his band together?

Reactions: 17
The book I’m reading at the moment keeps describing the main character's face as “doughy”. I couldn’t understand what she meant until I saw this photo.
I knew I’d seen that smile somewhere before…..

I’m a big follower of the Marcus Mitchell threads, and he said something quite sad and depressing last night which I guess applies here. “Who needs friends when you have followers” and I believe that’s Brog’s attitude to life too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How sad. The whole thing is just very very sad. She clearly has no real friends so that's why Benji was there.

Reactions: 15
You’re all missing the point, none of them fitted fatso so couldn’t film, and she found one that almost did, and is probably grannyish given her usual taste and will be getting it altered… or maybe the re-fit she mentioned is that they’re ordering it in specially in a size 26 oops I mean 16
Exactly this and by 2024 everyone will of forgotten about the dress shopping and fitting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.