Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
61k followers but not one true friend to go to a wedding dress fitting with…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is terrifying that her mother looks younger and more healthy than her.
Having said that, i bet honeyj was coming out with passive aggressive remarks about brogans weight and appearance in full force.

Reactions: 20
Surely she could have took her nana with her if she’s still living, bet she won’t be at the wedding if it’s abroad

Reactions: 15
Surely she could have took her nana with her if she’s still living, bet she won’t be at the wedding if it’s abroad
Or Ben’s mum? Like she dumps her old clothes on her but doesn’t actually do anything nice for her

Reactions: 18
duck off Brogan, she’s so obsessed with her wedding being “unconventional” that she’s making it her personality trait. Plenty of people do their weddings against tradition, she thinks she’s something bleeping special

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry but I don't buy this 'unconventional' thing as to why she took Benji wedding dress shopping. It's purely because she has no friends to invite, same reason why they are getting married abroad.

But guys their soooooo uNcOnVeNtIoNaL 🤪

Reactions: 37
I have watched enough curvy brides boutique to know you can rock the right wedding dress at any size but I hope she does something about the redness in her skin, she probably won’t until it’s too late to easily fix but a wedding is usually a motivation to have the best skin of your life.

Reactions: 16
I think her being so defensive about taking benji proves to me that she’s not really happy about it but wants to try and show her followers that this is what she wants. I feel a bit sorry for her in a way…. I don’t think she has anyone else in her life that would have come and that’s actually quite sad for her.

• Heart
I'm picturing her wedding dress being like her SimplyBe engagement number without the applique flowers.

She is an idiot for buying a dress so soon. Who knows what size they will be in two years time? I'd put money on her being at least 3 stone heavier.

Reactions: 19
I think her being so defensive about taking benji proves to me that she’s not really happy about it but wants to try and show her followers that this is what she wants. I feel a bit sorry for her in a way…. I don’t think she has anyone else in her life that would have come and that’s actually quite sad for her.
Agree. She does this with so many of her choices. People who are confident in their choices don’t feel a need to constantly defend them to anyone, let alone complete strangers.

Anyone wonder if she had her hair done for her dress appointment. Even poorly pulled back in a ponytail or bun it looks to have more volume than she normally does.

Reactions: 13
I'm picturing her wedding dress being like her SimplyBe engagement number without the applique flowers.

She is an idiot for buying a dress so soon. Who knows what size they will be in two years time? I'd put money on her being at least 3 stone heavier.
Like the engagement dress? - do you mean burst down one side? 😂

There's no way she's not editing her pictures, you can even edit video's now... check out the first pinned post on Em Clarkson's insta... it's bleeping insane how deceptive you can be now. Also here's the kicker, it comes up "LIKED BY BROGANTATEXO" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way I see it... the mystery reveal of the bride in the wedding day is reserved for the most important people in her life.. the mum, the dad and most definitely the husband to be.. in Brogan's case the most important people in her life are us. Yes us. The internet. And not because she loves her followers but because she wants the validation of the internet. And in order to get that, (and knowing how insecure she is) she must have the opinion of the one "friend" that she has in her life: Benj.
Her mum is just there to pay for the dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven't watched and I don't watch her offerings, but I can't help feeling that the wedding day will be missing those little bits of excitement. The groom waiting for his bride and being blown-away by her appearance (hair, special make-up, dress) when she arrives, and her by how amazing he looks in his suit or whatever he chooses to wear. I feel that she may find that those shoes don't fit when she gets there, if her feet swell up after flights. I also wonder if he will be ok, because he just seems to look worse and worse, and I don't know if that's down to their absolutely shocking diet or if he really is unwell. Either way, she gives absolutely no f...... (or appears not to). Time he came out really. He must be bored of this now.

Is she going down the aisle on a segway? Now that's something I hadn't considered before.

• Haha
I love how she mentioned on her stories 'friends IRL' a little subtle justification that she does have friends really! 😂😂And she obviously hasn't read on her over the last few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt they will ever split up… they’ve settled rather than get out of an unhealthy relationship. At the end of the day would you swipe right for Benji on Tinder - I certainly wouldn’t. And would you see guys swiping right for her - definitely not. They wouldn’t get anywhere dating if they suddenly ended up single. I mean look at them… they both need a good wash for starters and they act like slobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.