Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be real, she always does this. As soon as she has an event planned, she starts trying to find a dress. She finds one, then by the time the event come around she usually has to look for dresses again because it no longer fits is something she’s been doing long before Ben-geeeee.

Now she’s bought a dress for an event eighteen months out. Either way it is probably not going to fit. Maybe she’ll decide to start working out even a little and it wont fit or she won’t and it won’t fit in the other direction. I don’t think it’s that weird she took Ben to pick out a dress a) given she has absolutely no taste and b) the reality is they are the only people in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So incredibly unconventional…. Planning an engagement, Getting engaged abroad down on one knee, wearing a diamond engagement ring, picking a white dress, wedding shoes etc, having an actual wedding. Planning a honeymoon afterwards. Basically all that is unconventional about it is that Benji is involved in all the decisions and they have no guests to invite. So the word you are looking for is sad. Not unconventional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Okay . . . so you wanted to be unconventional and have your hubby to be at the appointment, that fine love you do that. But to then share with people who are not there like Bianca, and she said other friends who are closer will see it IRL. Why are you not at least keeping it a secret from everyone else until the wedding . . . unless you are still ridiculously insecure and need others validation.
Because she can’t help but show it off and needs to hear how amazing she looks in it. None of them will care or be at the wedding anyway.

Reactions: 9
Taking Ben & MeJulie dress shopping screams insecurity. She's terrified of making the wrong choice by choosing a dress one of them doesn't like. I bet she'd choose something she wasn't 100% happy with if Julie & Ben loved it.

Reactions: 32
I know people have lots of different personal opinions on this..... But I'm sorry that's just bleeping tragic.

The look of sheet panic I see in Benji's eyes as well. Get out now lad!
Of course her and Benj have the booze glasses in front of them. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking Ben & MeJulie dress shopping screams insecurity. She's terrified of making the wrong choice by choosing a dress one of them doesn't like. I bet she'd choose something she wasn't 100% happy with if Julie & Ben loved it.
Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why didn’t she take one of the girls from the WhatsApp group? They all seem very close and it would make more sense than her actual husband …. 🤔🤔🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I’ve seen this wedding scenario play out with a friend and it has turned out her ex husband was a complete controlling hole.

I really hope this isn’t the same thing

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
Have a look at the ones she’s liked on their instagram-one is near identitical to her engagement dress but without the flowers. Can’t imagine she’s going to squeeze herself into most of their dresses which are very fitted.

Also-is it me or was their no AD in the latest flog…..maybe not so busy with work after all?

Reactions: 7
Honestly I’ve seen this wedding scenario play out with a friend and it has turned out her ex husband was a complete controlling hole.

I really hope this isn’t the same thing
I think it’s just a case of two people who have given up on life and have no friends.

Reactions: 24
Why didn’t she invite Bianca if she was going to see it today anyway?
I don’t think bianca likes her enough to travel somewhere and do dress shopping with her 😅 their friendship is all for show on Instagram. Bet they can count on their hands the number of times they have actually met up

Reactions: 20
I feel quite sad for her trailing Benji out to pick dresses. That’s not unconventional - it’s just sad. Where’s the element of surprise - she’s trying to be so different but it’s all so much more controlled and planned than “conventional@ weddings.

I had to do that toothbrush segment to some music, and I've put the edit in a spoiler incase anyone's eating
Been at work so only just seen this but bleeping hell... you are a genius.

(Side note - I still feel physically sick by the clip but it's bloody funny!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen that Victoria aka Disney in Denial Detail got an ad invite to the Disney100 event and Brogan commented how gorgeous she looked on her instagram post.....

1666984144769.png

Cheer up though Brogs, instead you got to try on a wedding dress that MeJulie picked for your UnCoVeNtIoNaL wedding, a size 16 in shade corpse eh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The wedding dress stories - She's an utter laughing stock, a parody, a joke... HOW can she not see people are pissing themselves laughing at her.
So beyond tragic and embarrassing! 😂😂

Also Big Bro just admit it - You won't show any of the dresses you didn't pick as you're tit scared of other peoples opinions, you know you'd be absolutely slaughtered.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regardless of benji being there or not, it just seems so sad to not have one single friend there. The shops appointments are all “bride + 3 adults”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.