Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words really…….. the way she doesn’t use catch 22 in the right context, the way she takes Bonnie on walks where she won’t get too muddy or wet (why the duck not!? People say she loves Bonnie but this girl cannot put anything or anyone before herself), doing duck all other than stripping the bed, a dog walk and putting stickers in a planner. Or maybe how she can’t even think of a present for her friends bday (she never does, not even for Benji) and thinks it’s acceptable to leave garden furniture cushions outside in the wet? Why did they not think about winter storage before they bought them? Also the taking the piss out of Benji’s tumour it’s just all grimmmmm

Reactions: 27
That slow mo of her brushing her teeth is absolutely vile! I need therapy. I feel sick and my head hurts 🤣🤣🤣 there are just some things that should never ever be shared online @Venom please don’t reshare it again 🤣🫣 or at least add a tw my love

The state of her in the screenshots. She looks so grey, old and just done with life. I can’t believe she’s showing expensive skincare - that she can’t seriously use at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Calm after the storm”

Benji constantly banging his head on that stupid extractor fan, which is now grubby as duck

WALKING DOG IN PJS!

the whole house is a bleeping tip as well! It’s just all so embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would she add that in? At least he’s trying to fix his tombstones.
She's left it in her blog for all to see how nasty she is, so I've given up trying to rationalise it, but it may be from jealousy. I'm not sure her teeth could be rectified with Invisalign. I think she'd require train tracks at least at the beginning of the treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That coat at the end was not a good look. I’m a size 14 and would never wear a coat like that as it just makes you look double the size. The light colour too is unflattering. Oh dear.
Same.

Brogans sex face 🤣🤢

Brogans finest look

Why is Brogan not actually seeing how bad she looks on her videos.. like doesn't it ever cross her mind. Id lovd to know her real opinion about it

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She's hit a new low sat on the bog with her bum cream...

It's clearly all for our benefit, it's becoming glaringly obvious she reads here and responds accordingly. She probably has a note in her phone of things to make sure she vlogs to prove us wrong.
The showering
Teeth Brushing
Game Night etc, all stuff we discuss here.

Keep telling yourself you don't care Brogre. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's hit a new low sat on the bog with her bum cream...

It's clearly all for our benefit, it's becoming glaringly obvious she reads here and responds accordingly. She probably has a note in her phone of things to make sure she vlogs to prove us wrong.
The showering
Teeth Brushing
Game Night etc, all stuff we discuss here.

Keep telling yourself you don't care Brogre. 😂
I’m sure her friend Gary was mentioned not long ago too - and then surprise she’s meeting up with him!

Reactions: 8
I thought the comment about the heart tumor was vile. He’s been off sick supposedly struggling with it mentally and he had just told her how he was bullied about his teeth and had to move schools so it came across as nothing but a dig because the attention was on him for a second.. She sounded arsey afterwards.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I thought the comment about the heart tumor was vile. He’s been off sick supposedly struggling with it mentally and he had just told her how he was bullied about his teeth and had to move schools so it came across as nothing but a dig because the attention was on him for a second.. She sounded arsey afterwards.
This is so low. How does he not say something?

If my husband had a health scare, as serious as his heart, I’d be so on edge and worried. Even if he had been given the all clear it would be at the back of my mind. How can it not affect her? She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 18
So Broge seeing as you read here, get your wig sorted, no woman of your age should have such a receding hair line, maybe getting a decent style that goes with your large face will help hide the balding bits or simply stop showing such close ups would be easier on the eye.
Seeing a stylist wouldn’t go a miss either, get you sorted for the right size and style of clothes for your shape.
After all you don’t want to be looking like a potato on your wedding photos do you now m’love?

Reactions: 12
It is an odd coincidence that tattle was saying she never had game nights anymore and now she has one coming up next month.

Is allergic to eggs but has three for breakfast. OK Brogan.

Is it me or is Benji getting more Australian??
Brogan Tate #111: More bogan than brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a time stamp of her being vile about his heart?
And time stamps of anything else worth noting 😂 would be funny for her to see all the spikes in viewers at all the points in each video where she’s either being a cow, glutinous or just plain ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a time stamp of her being vile about his heart?
And time stamps of anything else worth noting 😂 would be funny for her to see all the spikes in viewers at all the points in each video where she’s either being a cow, glutinous or just plain ridiculous
From 18 min.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.