Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday reset!! She just came back from Greece last week and she’s going to the Caribbean next week. What a pisstake.

She’s ‘caught up with her WhatsApp’s’. What a strange comment 😅
Code for catching up on tattle. Bet she uses that line on Benji

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone said about Benjis work van - He’s working here and there on a project with his dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she seriously just ask for SNACK ideas for Bench's birthday to take in her case to the Caribbean when they're going on an all-inclusive cruise 😂 😂 😂

also

"we call it The Lakes" why not call it by its name (Longham Lakes) you pretentious twit
1666803710259.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How does she not look at the footage and cry at how bad she looks? It’s like no matter what she does or how much money she throws at herself she just looks worse and worse in every vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On his braces:

Ben: "So now I'll be a solid 11.5 out of 10"
Brogan: "With a heart tumour" *cackles*

Nasty cow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
That coat at the end was not a good look. I’m a size 14 and would never wear a coat like that as it just makes you look double the size. The light colour too is unflattering. Oh dear.

Reactions: 15
Wow. What a smug bleep. That’s all I can say. It’s a very VERY unattractive trait.

Oh, and piss off with your emetophobia. There’s a thread on here about it I am apart of as I genuinely have the condition. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 23
I'm not seeing my notifications for this thread!

What have I missed?

Reactions: 2
Her empty diary 🤣🤣
Scrambling around to tell us how she would fill the next day. Lunch out and editing. If she had any plans that thing would be filled out on advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brogan doing her skincare in her towel is made even worse by that dreadful smug smile she does.

Wish you could see what we see, brogan! She definitely wouldn't film that tit if she did! Hideous!

She has absolutely no self awareness.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.