Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do that toothbrush segment to some music, and I've put the edit in a spoiler incase anyone's eating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I had to do that toothbrush segment to some music, and I've put the edit in a spoiler incase anyone's eating
before even clicking play that’s the music I thought you would use 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221027-142409.png

That is a shite looking box. Plus why are they giving her one of there's only 100? Another company to never buy anything from.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1682487

That is a shite looking box. Plus why are they giving her one of there's only 100? Another company to never buy anything from.
I had to put the :( reaction to this, imagine how much joy this would bring a frontline worker or any of us working class people for that matter, She's spoilt and rotten to the core

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s more like token gifts 12 year olds would gift each other.

The popcorn and chocolate has probably already been eaten and the rest shoved into a room to be forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If anyone here is ever insecure about their looks, just remember Brogan State thinks she is just gorrrrjuss. And if she can have that self-belief looking how she does, so can you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could her teeth be too bad for Invisalign? I’m astounded she never jumped in over Benji and talked about fixing her own teeth.

Reactions: 12
Bonnie looks more chilled with Benji on that reel than with Broges. Someone take that poor doggo away from her 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.