Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
487E7FC8-7591-430D-A62B-661FE9D901CF.jpeg

I feel bad for body shaming but it looks like a completely different dress on her. The shape of it is gone. She has no waist so it looks like a binjuice bag on her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Brogz just used to go between whichever parent she wasn't fighting with at that time. The minute things were bad with MeJulie and she needed somewhere to go, he let her stay there and she moaned about having to do chores etc. It's another situation of her being unable to keep relationships with anyone, and any relationships that she does have being focused around drama. Very sad. I couldn't live my life like that.

Reactions: 16
Oh Venom 100k! Did you prepare the balloons? you must take a me-day (week) to relax! 😁😁😁😁
Yes Tattle Wifey, I've ordered a charcuterie board and a whole cake for myself . I've got my malibu on ice and sent begging letters to big potato games xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Brogz just used to go between whichever parent she wasn't fighting with at that time. The minute things were bad with MeJulie and she needed somewhere to go, he let her stay there and she moaned about having to do chores etc. It's another situation of her being unable to keep relationships with anyone, and any relationships that she does have being focused around drama. Very sad. I couldn't live my life like that.
We’ve seen how she lives in squalor and filth. I’m not surprised her parents used to go mad about her not pulling her weight and didn’t want her living with them.

Reactions: 13
We’ve seen how she lives in squalor and filth. I’m not surprised her parents used to go mad about her not pulling her weight and didn’t want her living with them.
Exactly. And it's not a ridiculous thing to do chores around the house when you're living with family as a person in their young twenties, but she made out she was a hard done by Cinderella character. It's a shame she never grew out of that laziness because the state of her house is actually disgusting.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. And it's not a ridiculous thing to do chores around the house when you're living with family as a person in their young twenties, but she made out she was a hard done by Cinderella character. It's a shame she never grew out of that laziness because the state of her house is actually disgusting.
This is how she treats other peoples homes.. She completely took over Kevs entire house. She took away his dining room, chucked all the furniture out and turned it into her ‘office’ and then made his living room unusable for months.

Her mum used to have to come over and clean it for her because she kept having mental breakdowns.
35544938-EDEB-4828-BA76-A7F26082DD43.png
31360F9C-9BD5-42BD-9D08-9FCBAA225C64.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This is how she treats other peoples homes.. She completely took over Kevs entire house. She took away his dining room, chucked all the furniture out and turned it into her ‘office’ and then made his living room unusable for months.

Her mum used to have to come over and clean it for her because she kept having mental breakdowns.
View attachment 1674273View attachment 1674276
When they moved out I bet there was still a whole bunch of tat and mess leftover for the poor man to clear up

Reactions: 14
When they moved out I bet there was still a whole bunch of tat and mess leftover for the poor man to clear up
Yep totally! She has zero respect for anyone or anything. Bet Kev regretted every second of allowing her into his home.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure there would have been. Any decent person would have scrubbed the whole house and turn it back into a home for him but she didn’t seem to go back and sort it. She left him a broken clock and an old mop and bucket 😂 I don’t think she’s even mentioned Benjis dad since she moved out.. probably another person she’s fell out with.

Reactions: 12
Gird your loins, Loungefly is having an influencer event in London in the 7th.

I can only assume she’s booking train tickets as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cringing for her with embarrassment, on Adam Hattan's latest vlog him and Gary are in a supermarket.

Gary gets the dark blue caramel M&M's (NOT THE SALTED CARAMEL) and says he's getting one bag for his mum AND dad, one for his niece AND nephew then one bag for Brogan to trough through in record time... not even Brogan AND Benji, just her.

Reminds me of the time Benign was sat with a tub of haribo and two Disney plastic bowls dividing out the sweets for them so they each got an equal amount as the other, woe betide anyone who got an extra cola bottle. They're such losers, what adults behave so embarrassingly?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Had a busy weekend but I’m here to talk about b-

Oh we’re arguing over how she should have dealt with her dads death again nice

Reactions: 5
Holy tit just watched the vlog of her “away” backpack brag. Cannot believe she justifies buying a £175 new bag when she already has what she has in the past claimed to be the absolute perfect travel carry on, because she doesn’t like the fact that it zips all the way down and her new one just zips open at the top. Hmmm, maybe just don’t zip it all the way open then? It’s a zip. That’s what it’s designed to do. Is she that stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.