Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know no one else would put up with them and couldn’t handle being alone.

Reactions: 7
I’d divorce my husband if he comments on my Instagram photo with a winky face

Reactions: 23
Because this new thread needs this picture oh Brog what the fuck happened ??!!
Well she's influenced me to treat myself today so I did an Olaplex hair treatment before my shower, and now sitting here with a moisturising sheet mask on with a pint of water in hand!

Reactions: 25
Translates to - "Any reason I can find to not spend a single minute in your company..." - Fucking love's young dream, those two!

Reactions: 16
Don’t think I have ever seen her acknowledge her Dad’s passing. My Dad’s death in 2018 nearly broke me so I have have nothing to add because it was the worst time of my life. But I have never seen her acknowledge it publicly
Imagine if that person replied with "I don't know you. I don't want to talk to you", Brogan would be outraged at the rudeness.

Reactions: 47
The fact she posted it as an aside rubs me up the wrong way. Don’t think she will give a more specific timeframe as people would realise she ran off to Dubai for her engagement and skipped the funeral but she’s offering ‘a listening ear’.

Reactions: 26
Don’t think I have ever seen her acknowledge her Dad’s passing. My Dad’s death in 2018 nearly broke me so I have have nothing to add because it was the worst time of my life. But I have never seen her acknowledge it publicly
no , she didn’t acknowledge his death because she is estranged from him . Apologies if you didn’t know that , but even if she wasn’t I don’t think we can judge her for How she has handled the death of a parent publicly , whether she had a relationship with them or not

I honestly hate this “she never commented about her dad” nonsense and as you’ll well know I’m hardly the Bogie defence league . She did not have a relationship with him . It was probably so strange for her to lose him after not speaking to him for years and it probably brought up tonne of complicated emotions that she’d rather not discuss online to random strangers . And let’s be honest nosy of her fans don’t have the emotional intelligence to engage with her about it meaningfully She can’t say to that person “omg I relate my dad died to it was awful” because she had no relationship with him !!!! She didnt mention him when he was alive , and probably when she’s processing something so strange the last thing she wants is to mention it on social media and have loads of people ask her questions about it and talk to her about it .

and just because she doesn’t mention something publicly doesn’t mean she’s not dealing with it behind closed doors and off social media (which imo is a healthier way!) . Her Instagram is her work . She’s mentioned in passing that she’s been dealing with difficult family stuff , but just because she didn’t go into details online that doesn’t mean it didn’t impact her

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I said I have nothing to add and certainly not judging her as I have been through a loss and it was horrendous just surprised to see her acknowledging it. I was aware of her relationship with him. Sorry that that was so offensive. I won’t comment again I wouldn’t wish losing a parent on anyone in any situation it has taken me until now, 4 years later to feel remotely ok.

I said I have nothing to add and certainly not judging her as I have been through a loss and it was horrendous just surprised to see her acknowledging it. Sorry that that was so offensive. I won’t comment again.
Aww. Comment and say anything you like!

Pftttttt. She ran off on holiday when Fraser was posting his dad in a hospital bed. She didn’t give two fucks when she was in Dubai or showing off her engagement or going to a spa on the day of the funeral.

Reactions: 44
So now her DMs are ‘open’ and she won’t be telling people ‘Oh, fuck off!’?

Reactions: 24
Obviously this is speculation, but I think she never had a relationship with her dad to keep Julie onside. We all know what an evil Cunt Julie is and she would of been liable to destroy brogans belongings again.

Reactions: 28
So now her DMs are ‘open’ and she won’t be telling people ‘Oh, fuck off!’?
What I thought was odd was that she hasn’t said “my dad died” and a lot of loyal Brog supporters may be totally unaware so I was surprised that she would mention it like she has. It wasn’t a judgement. Just surprised which I shared here but maybe shouldn’t have because this has obviously caused offence and I don’t really understand it was just an observation. She seems to be incredibly private now regarding her life as compared to
When she was younger and it seemed strange to not have ever talked about it but then mention it casually in comments. Sorry again if this was offensive ???

Reactions: 20
It wasn't offensive. We're all here to post our thoughts/opinions, post away

Personally I think her behaviour about it has been questionable at best.

Reactions: 28
I don't think I've ever seen her write something that actually came across as genuine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.