Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
I mean, I would say "pure evil" is cutting up your own daughter's favourite coat and dumping it, and her belongings, on the door step. But that's just me. (No, I will never stop bringing this up)

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Taking Ben & MeJulie dress shopping screams insecurity. She's terrified of making the wrong choice by choosing a dress one of them doesn't like. I bet she'd choose something she wasn't 100% happy with if Julie & Ben loved it.
Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

candyland_

VIP Member
Why is she buying a dress when she’s built like a shot put thrower and not getting married until 2024? She will never fit into that dress at the rate she’s going. Get to the gym for a year first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why the fuck do you care Benji? You've always got your headphones in so it's not like you can hear her most days anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Emmapism

VIP Member
Grateful that what is your life? Getting on a train into London that you paid for so you can get a handful of free sweets? Oh do fuck off Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
BE9C920A-B333-49F6-BBB1-AAC5FA4321AB.png
3B92F732-1A4E-4163-8195-5F1F33B7AFA1.png

FCA5F34E-CFCE-43F4-A75F-1F07B3B6B1A8.png

I’m sorry, but she is fucking UNHINGED! I cannot believe she posts these photos.

ETA- She has shared photos to her grid that are her “favourites from yesterday”. There are 8 pictures. Four of them are of her posing in her swimsuit. How self obsessed do you want to be?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Tabitha

VIP Member
I can’t believe all of you talking about your wedding dresses. I thought Brogan was the only person to have ever been engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 56