Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that the color of the water after brogan got in it for gods sake WASH YOUR HAIR

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not convinced the surprise is a house because she keeps saying it’s something special for us. And like, a house announcement isn’t really special for us? Unless she really thinks it is, or it’s like a house tour video or something.

Reactions: 6
I’m not convinced the surprise is a house because she keeps saying it’s something special for us. And like, a house announcement isn’t really special for us? Unless she really thinks it is, or it’s like a house tour video or something.
I think it’ll be a house in some capacity (one they’re doing up as a project) or a Florida trip (I hope not)

When I went to the GP celiac disease was one of the first things they tested me for.
I'm sorry you went such a long time without being diagnosed but I think it's standard practice now to test for this. (I hope anyway).
I really just think she is a lazy person who is overweight. Anyone who eats the amount of rubbish she does would have a bad stomach occasionally like she does.
I had anaemia on and off from being 16 and it was only when I was 23 (this year) that they actually tested for coeliac disease. I’d heard of it before but I’d never considered I might have it, neither did they, it’s a very common illness so it should be tested for more often really.

Yeah I totally get what you mean, i in no way, shape or form believe that an illness is causing her weight gain (coeliac undiagnosed doesn’t cause weight gain anyway), that is just bad diet and lack of exercise. I’m just intrigued as to why she has all this apparent IBS and has never looked for another cause of her stomach pains and bloating. Unless she just exaggerates her symptoms! :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Really hope it's not a florida trip. Aside from the fact she doesn't deserve it, it'll be the same old thing: new holiday wardrobe, pack with me, flip flopping around Disney and eating all the snacks x1000

Reactions: 14
When you dress up for date night and you can't tell the difference between that and a regular night......

Was she wearing her special 'sexy' flip flops or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg who suggested it was a book 😂😂. Don’t get the thought stuck in Bogeys head, she doesn’t have anywhere near 100k on YT yet she’d be deluded to release a book.

Bogey Tate’s guide to bagging a free holiday (A piccie of her trotters on the front with M&Ms and rice crispie treats behind them. On the back of the book can be a piccie of her holding up that pleated dress in a size 12 and benji disapproving with a speech bubble saying “are you sure you’re not a 22 love?”

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's merch. I'm picturing t-shirts...

"I've got 99 problems and my washing machine is one"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Moving will probably do her the world of good, she might not be crammed into 1/2 rooms all day.

Reactions: 1
Omg who suggested it was a book 😂😂. Don’t get the thought stuck in Bogeys head, she doesn’t have anywhere near 100k on YT yet she’d be deluded to release a book.

Bogey Tate’s guide to bagging a free holiday (A piccie of her trotters on the front with M&Ms and rice crispie treats behind them. On the back of the book can be a piccie of her holding up that pleated dress in a size 12 and benji disapproving with a speech bubble saying “are you sure you’re not a 22 love?”
What is it with her showing her feet all the time. It’s disturbing

Reactions: 1

She mentioned an ebook back in her vision board video at the start of the year. A blogger friend suggested she should do one and she was looking into it. Tbh I think she’s far too lazy to write a book so it’s probably not that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned an ebook back in her vision board video at the start of the year. A blogger friend suggested she should do one and she was looking into it. Tbh I think she’s far too lazy to write a book so it’s probably not that.
Hilarious, from the mind of Bogie , will set aside 5 mins to read it and will have time to spare 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So... the hike didn’t happen because it’s had erupted recently and it’s been cancelled until 2021? Convenient!

Now - of course the volcano erupted. I’m not saying it didn’t and she’s lying but she would have known this in advance. If you’re planning a hike you’d research it and seen it’s off? She defo said she was going to do it knowing she wouldn’t be asked too. She didn’t pack those hiking boots because she knew the hike wouldn’t happen!

Reactions: 24
She defo said she was going to do it knowing she wouldn’t be asked too. She didn’t pack those hiking boots because she knew the hike wouldn’t happen!
This is so true. The hike is a big part of the Sicily trip package, MedSailors would have 100% emailed all upcoming customers to let them know that unfortunately they wouldn't be able to offer the experience, but instead will do xyz

Reactions: 3
Well, I told you she wouldn't do it. I mean I didn't know the volcano would erupt but STILL 😂

My thread suggestion is Brogan Tate #12 Living for freebies and early onset diabetes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.