Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh she makes me so angry wasting these free amazing opportunities! The rest of her group have gone “exploring/hiking” and she and Benji have stayed on the boat and are reading a magazine/napping. Sorry but what do they do on all their other free holidays, and the rest of the time for that matter?? The vlogs going to be exciting isn’t it, what a great advert she is
Agree. GO AND EXPLORE. you can read a book at home!

Reactions: 7
First time post, long time lurker.

I 100% agree with what everyone posts here. She used to be enjoyable, relatable but she's gone downhill. I was watching her 2017 vlogs on Sunday when I was hungover (lol) and she was so much better than as a YouTuber, person etc. I don't know if it's the Disney tat that's affected her, her mum (good old Julie!), or working from home and being so BuSY !!!11111!! but yeah, car crash waiting to happen.

Anyway, I do think the 30th September video is a home announcement. I was going through her followers' list on Instagram (don't ask why!), and I saw that she's following an account thats brogantatehome...

Not sure how long it's been there, or whether it's linked, or it's a coincidence but yeah, I think they've got a house!

Reactions: 9
Argh she makes me so angry wasting these free amazing opportunities! The rest of her group have gone “exploring/hiking” and she and Benji have stayed on the boat and are reading a magazine/napping. Sorry but what do they do on all their other free holidays, and the rest of the time for that matter?? The vlogs going to be exciting isn’t it, what a great advert she is
She's just a lazy free loader

Reactions: 2
She is writing her posts like a 12 year old writes in her diary "today a boy smiled at me" ffs she has went backwards bring back 2015 brogan i cant handle this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Some of the others are hiking” so she could have moved her arse after all.

If she moans she is overwhelmed when she gets back I may combust.

Reactions: 15
If you look at the medsailors # there’s lots of group pics from people who have met and obviously bonded while on their trips. I can’t imagine brogan being capable of this.

I know right??she got really fat!!
It’s more that they look like a great grandmothers arms!

Reactions: 3
She is honestly something else. So for over four hours others have been exploring the island and she’s been sat on her arse eating m&ms, reading her book (codename for tattle) and ignoring her responsibilities as a travel vlogger.

They aren’t paying you to just post some pictures of you looking like a pig with your trotters out brogan. You haven’t showed us ANY photos of the scenery, the land, cities or towns you’ve visited or any activities that medsailors is all about. Instead you’ve posted some piccies of you in the sea, on a inflatable, posing on a dock and surprise surprise FOOD! Why would any of us want to book a holiday through her posts if she doesn’t do anything.

Reactions: 21
If you look at the medsailors # there’s lots of group pics from people who have met and obviously bonded while on their trips. I can’t imagine brogan being capable of this.

It’s more that they look like a great grandmothers arms!
This!! I’ve been looking on the Medsailors hashtag on insta to see if she’s in anyone’s pictures or in the background anywhere and she’s nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s forgetting that she is there to showcase the trips, not just relax and unwind. As she says, this is a work trip. So some effort to show more experiences should be a must, not a maybe.

I don’t know why she doesn’t take advantage of being somewhere new and explore. If you want to just laze about, swim, eat, read a book and have a few drinks, pay for a holiday yourself to a beach resort and just take it as your own time. She needs to realise this is her WORK and requires effort put in. Imagine if any of us half arsed our day to day work the way she does, we would be sacked!

Reactions: 24
This annoys me so much because she's there to work not "chill". She should be showcasing everything that's on offer on Medsailors, but I bet she's "chilled" every day so far.
So true. Also, what is she even chilling from exactly?

Reactions: 9
Just a thought, but I noticed brogan liking winter in the city's tweets. Maybe her announcement is some tit panel, meet and greet or some tit

Reactions: 1
Just a thought, but I noticed brogan liking winter in the city's tweets. Maybe her announcement is some tit panel, meet and greet or some tit
Good shout, pretty sure she said in a previous vlog she'd already booked a hotel for it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.