Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, its deffo going to be house related.

Also not to be mean but the latest photo is so unflattering:(

She can't be happy with her appearance/weight.

Reactions: 3
I'm the one who asked her why she wasn't exploring; tried to word it in a way that she wouldn't delete it and actually answer.

Reactions: 7
OMG that photo of her she’s literally folding herself in half to look thinner. This is why she gets on my goat ffs either own your size or stop bleeping eating everything!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Med Sailors trip 100% shows that Brogie treats these opportunities as a free holiday and not work.

She literally hasn't shown me 1 thing that goes 'oh yeah I want to book med sailors' or o quite fancy Italy. ',
Literally 0.

Double post.

So they went for an hour to explore. In a buggy, what did they see? How much did it cost?

DO YOUR bleeping JOB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
This Med Sailors trip 100% shows that Brogie treats these opportunities as a free holiday and not work.

She literally hasn't shown me 1 thing that goes 'oh yeah I want to book med sailors' or o quite fancy Italy. ',
Literally 0.

Double post.

So they went for an hour to explore. In a buggy, what did they see? How much did it cost?

DO YOUR bleeping JOB.
It’s not like you know she’ll do a good job for the vlog!!! She will skip all of these details out!! She is SOOOO sun burnt! How does she keep letting this happen, maybe once or twice but when you’re a ginger (I am too) you get to know very quickly what you can and can’t do on holiday!!!!

Of course they hired a buggy. Anything to avoid walking/hiking right? Hey Brogie why don't you see if you can get a mobility scooter the next time you do Disney

Reactions: 17
Her hair is absolutely tragic. I know she’s on holiday and who wants to dry their hair but the cut is so dated and unflattering.

Reactions: 1
What I dont get with her is how little shes posts in her captions when shes #ad'ing something. Although maybe shes going to save it all for the video that will be so wonderful and some informative.
If only companies when they gifted/paid for these so called travel bloggers gave them a criteria for uploading content ie x amount of photos a day, x amount of videos, you have to have x amount of interaction and we have to increase our followers by x amount. If you don't meet this criteria you'll be penalised and have to pay a percentage of the cost. Theyd soon start upping their game

Reactions: 11
How fuming would you be to find out you're sharing your holiday with her?! Not only because of her lack of hygiene, but because she hasn't paid a penny!!!! I can hear her being smug as duck, "well, actually this is a work trip, I'm a fULL tiMe bLogGeR"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those girls don’t look very happy as the camera pans round in the latest insta post in her story

Reactions: 6
How fuming would you be to find out you're sharing your holiday with her?! Not only because of her lack of hygiene, but because she hasn't paid a penny!!!! I can hear her being smug as duck, "well, actually this is a work trip, I'm a fULL tiMe bLogGeR"
I bet they thought she was pulling there leg, i would genuinely be fuming if someone like Brogan was on the boat i had paid £1000+ to be on, especially as i would not want to be filmed but i would certainly contact med sailors afterwards. I wonder if the other holiday makers get pre-warned or brogan asks permission to feature them ? When ive seen other influencers go the boat is just full of influencers/press etc i think its unfair to make any paying guest share with Brogan or Benji, youd get better cell mates especially more hygienic in Strangeways

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they thought she was pulling there leg, i would genuinely be fuming if someone like Brogan was on the boat i had paid £1000+ to be on, especially as i would not want to be filmed but i would certainly contact med sailors afterwards. I wonder if the other holiday makers get pre-warned or brogan asks permission to feature them ? When ive seen other influencers go the boat is just full of influencers/press etc i think its unfair to make any paying guest share with Brogan or Benji, youd get better cell mates especially more hygienic in Strangeways
It's definitely not a press boat. If you visit MedSailors Instagram and view their "tagged" posts, you can view public profiles of some of B's unfortunate shipmates. To be honest if you're genuinely interested in learning about the Italy MedSailors holiday, I've learnt more and seen more from this lady's Instagram than Brogie's! She posts lots everyday on her story, and has an Italy "highlight" you can check out 👍

IMG_20190924_182924.jpg

EDIT: it looks like all the girls she's sailing with have been putting out more interesting content that Brogie 🤣 Check out the 3 circled accounts (they're public)

IMG_20190924_184823.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate - sunburnt, frumpy and always hungry.

Seriously though how is she so sunburnt?!?

It’s my last day at Disney today before I fly home tomorrow (I booked with Thomas Cook but I’m getting a full refund and a free flight home!) and the whole trip has been full of people on mobility scooters.

I can just imagine Bogey buzzing around with her scooter, blocking lines and crowds, bringing it into the queue line and ramming the back of your legs with the bumper whilst barking orders at Bongo 😂😂. Next Florida trip get a scooter brogan, they’re $70 a day!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.