Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got to a point where I can't comment on her photos without bodyshaming or saying nasty things. Seeing her just makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
She’s been there for less than 24hrs and she already looks sun burnt..... I don’t understand

Reactions: 5
I recently discovered that if you have dehydrated skin, moisturisers and make up don't last on your skin. You can see her skin is rather tight and in a lot of recent pictures her makeup hasn't been lasting well around the edges, so it's safe to assume she doesn't hydrate enough

So with dehydrated skin, she'd have to uses high SPF and apply it liberally and regularly (every 2 hours). I'm going to guess she (like most of us) doesn't apply it that often or enough to balance out her dehydrated skin

Then she exposes herself to the sun TOO MUCH. Sun is good for you, but too much is obv bad lol But NHS guidelines recommend to

- not go out in peak sunshine (11-3)
- cover up with a hat/long sleeves/etc if exposure is prolonged
- not be fooled by water since it can make you think you're not burning when you are

However, our dear Brogan has been to holidays in fairly sunny places in quick succession and then UK was really sunny this summer. Is usually out during peak sunshine. Is always squinting in the sun in her piccies and I don't think I remember the last time I saw her in a hat. Has that portable fan with her like always so it's safe to say she sweats - meaning the sun screen doesn't stay on as long. And she's a "water baby" meaning she probably doesn't realise the damage until it's too late when she'd near a body of water

And let's not forget she has sensitive skin

SO all those factors combined, it's probably unsurprising that she's got to a point where even the smallest bit of sun makes her face look sunburned. Her skin has probably had enough

Reactions: 4
I recently discovered that if you have dehydrated skin, moisturisers and make up don't last on your skin. You can see her skin is rather tight and in a lot of recent pictures her makeup hasn't been lasting well around the edges, so it's safe to assume she doesn't hydrate enough

So with dehydrated skin, she'd have to uses high SPF and apply it liberally and regularly (every 2 hours). I'm going to guess she (like most of us) doesn't apply it that often or enough to balance out her dehydrated skin

Then she exposes herself to the sun TOO MUCH. Sun is good for you, but too much is obv bad lol But NHS guidelines recommend to

- not go out in peak sunshine (11-3)
- cover up with a hat/long sleeves/etc if exposure is prolonged
- not be fooled by water since it can make you think you're not burning when you are

However, our dear Brogan has been to holidays in fairly sunny places in quick succession and then UK was really sunny this summer. Is usually out during peak sunshine. Is always squinting in the sun in her piccies and I don't think I remember the last time I saw her in a hat. Has that portable fan with her like always so it's safe to say she sweats - meaning the sun screen doesn't stay on as long. And she's a "water baby" meaning she probably doesn't realise the damage until it's too late when she'd near a body of water

And let's not forget she has sensitive skin

SO all those factors combined, it's probably unsurprising that she's got to a point where even the smallest bit of sun makes her face look sunburned. Her skin has probably had enough
the water thing got a a bit real for me in the US. But, once it happens once, YOU LEARN. Of course the information needs to be more widely spread, but I don't understand how brogie goes on 4/5 holidays a year and still doesn't pick up on the damage she's doing to herself 🤷‍♀️🤦
IMG_20190618_105112.jpg

I am wondering if she's pregnant guys. One on her stories she seems to have a bump 🤔

Reactions: 2
I am wondering if she's pregnant guys. One on her stories she seems to have a bump 🤔
And miss the pregnancy freebies and content and congrats from everyone?!?! I'd be shocked!

I have wondered if that's the secret she's hiding but from the way she does other content, I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a trailer for the announcement

And miss the pregnancy freebies and content and congrats from everyone?!?! I'd be shocked!

I have wondered if that's the secret she's hiding but from the way she does other content, I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a trailer for the announcement
God this isn’t even something I’d considered because she constantly goes on about her contraceptive pill

Reactions: 4
I find her thinking really weird sometimes. Some tomato pasta and a basic salad....and she wants to #ad it and call it amazing?
She is such a terrible brand ambassador for these companies.

If I was her I would have , told my following how much the mud baths were, was it a walk/ drive? Benefits of the mud, a bit of a story?
None of that just a pic of a sunburnt Brogie and a plate of manky looking salad .

God this isn’t even something I’d considered because she constantly goes on about her contraceptive pill

Also...she wouldn't be allowed on the medsailors trip if she was preggers.

Reactions: 9
whoever said how does he even fancy her anymore ..... two words, FREE HOLIDAYS.

I find her thinking really weird sometimes. Some tomato pasta and a basic salad....and she wants to #ad it and call it amazing?
She is such a terrible brand ambassador for these companies.

If I was her I would have , told my following how much the mud baths were, was it a walk/ drive? Benefits of the mud, a bit of a story?
None of that just a pic of a sunburnt Brogie and a plate of manky looking salad .

Also...she wouldn't be allowed on the medsailors trip if she was preggers.
Shes keeping it quiet till the 12 weeks prob, cmon cant see her being honest and admitting to shes pregnant and risking losing out on her free holiday.

anyway what am I saying, shes not pregnant lol, that's just fat. and god forbid if she ever does fall pregnant with bongo, can you imagine she will be sending him on a flight to the USA to get her caramel MnMs at 4am. gaining like 7 stone.
shes so very very unhealthy at the moment how irresponsible would it be to bring a child into a world where all she does is beg on camera and cry, and eat. get a house first kid, then maybe an actual job, then think about it. oh, and please get your cholesterols checked too. and maybe a type 2 diabetes check lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s pregnant now but I don’t think it’ll be long. She’s treading water till they get a house to make content about, then when that dries up she’ll have 9 months of pregnancy content and then baby content to try to keep her channel going

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s pregnant now but I don’t think it’ll be long. She’s treading water till they get a house to make content about, then when that dries up she’ll have 9 months of pregnancy content and then baby content to try to keep her channel going
Be the oops the POIL doesn’t work 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if she was ever tested for coeliac disease? I know she said she has IBS and has done lots of “tests” to find out what she is intolerant to, but I don’t think she’s ever mentioned coeliac.

i was undiagnosed with it for about 10 years, I used to bloat constantly and I had the worst fatigue ever, I was so unmotivated and I never had any energy. I always suspected it was IBS and then I nearly collapsed one morning and that’s when I found out about all my vitamin deficiencies and anaemia.

Maybe her doctor hasn’t considered it because she is overweight and it is a bit of a myth that undiagnosed coeliacs are skinny. I was a size 12 when I was being diagnosed and my doctor was a little doubtful because of my size!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.