Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone please do something about her eyebrows!! For the love of god Bogie if you are reading here sort them out. It looks like the macdonalds arch is stamped on your face...stop it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will someone please do something about her eyebrows!! For the love of god Bogie if you are reading here sort them out. It looks like the macdonalds arch is stamped on your face...stop it!!!
I don’t understand why she doesn’t pay to have them waxed and tinted, I pay £13 including lash tint at a local salon.
She only does stuff if it’s free and that’s why she looks downtrodden.

Honestly that Beth is gonna need her own thread soon, her IG stories and posts are barely understandable as her grammar is so shocking! I have to go over them a good two or three times to make sense of them.

No wonder her and Bogie are such good pals...

• Haha
Honestly that Beth is gonna need her own thread soon, her IG stories and posts are barely understandable as her grammar is so shocking! I have to go over them a good two or three times to make sense of them.

Beth has her own thread! I started it a while ago it’s bethanyfrancesca_ but my phone won’t let me link it

Reactions: 1
Beth has her own thread! I started it a while ago it’s bethanyfrancesca_ but my phone won’t let me link it
Link for Beth's thread:

Reactions: 2

Don’t you think she is morphing into Beth? She’s dressing really frumpy. She needs to dress for her size she’s making herself look like the 52 year old she is

Reactions: 4
This is why I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for her. She’s a horrid person and things like this really do demonstrate it... just like the race for life drama from a few months back.
She did take the competition winner. Maybe only remembered to post about it after reading here but she did post one WHOLE 5 second story about it 😂

Reactions: 2
Thing is the winner wasn’t her “+1”, Beth was, the winner just got an invite to the party. So she really misled people with that. Not that I would have entered 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.