Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys after 30 years of long hair I got the chop and feel so much better with and lighter, new color and cut does wonders am i the only one who enjoys washing hair :ROFLMAO:
Oooooh nothing feels as weird/great as that first time you wash your hair after having it cut short!! It’s like your hands expect there to be so much more but nope!!

Reactions: 4
Why is washing your hair such a big chore? Showering is just a part of my day - I don’t need to write it on a to do list 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why is washing your hair such a big chore? Showering is just a part of my day - I don’t need to write it on a to do list 😂😂
For me I actually do write it on a morning checklist which I use to make sure I've done everything normal people do before leaving the house- however, this is because I have a neurodevelopmental disability. Some people, such as myself do need this reminder, however this is another thing that worries me about Brogan. Something is going on behind the scenes, but she just hasn't confirmed it. She is however, vlogging the evidence without second thought

Reactions: 15
For me I actually do write it on a morning checklist which I use to make sure I've done everything normal people do before leaving the house- however, this is because I have a neurodevelopmental disability. Some people, such as myself do need this reminder, however this is another thing that worries me about Brogan. Something is going on behind the scenes, but she just hasn't confirmed it. She is however, vlogging the evidence without second thought
I agree theres something else Brogan is keeping from her viewers about her health wise

Reactions: 7
I agree theres something else Brogan is keeping from her viewers about her health wise
Of course her business is her business, but at the se time it's so irrisponsible to feed false excuses to an impressionable audience

Reactions: 2
That’s super dishonest if so!
I did think it was strange that nobody had tweeted, "OMG can't believe I won! So excited to be @bogieTat's +1 for @bigtatogames birthday! Thank you so much B"

That's so so shady if she chose Beth !

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the IOW vlog, her camera work is terrible, just spinning round in shops and all shaky throughout. All felt very rushed too.

Reactions: 5
I did think it was strange that nobody had tweeted, "OMG can't believe I won! So excited to be @bogieTat's +1 for @bigtatogames birthday! Thank you so much B"

That's so so shady if she chose Beth !
I think she might have, if you look at the mentions on twitter loads of people tagged Adam and Gary, and someone did tag Beth, odds on wether or not this is one of the reasons why she hasn’t posted any stories on Instagram and isn’t filming it as she’ll be called out

Came across this quote on Instagram and instantly thought of our B.

"Feeling the need to be busy all the time is a trauma response and fear-based distraction from what you'd be forced to acknowledge and feel if you slowed down."

I use the term 'busy' loosely for Brogie!

Did she really take Beth as her plus one after all the competition posts? If so...that’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if nobody entered to go with her 😂 I mean I'm sure they did but that would be hilarious. Definitely strange that nothing has been posted about it though

Did she really take Beth as her plus one after all the competition posts? If so...that’s ridiculous.
I’m 99% sure she did. Beth has posted instas of them at pizza express and at the event getting matching tattoos. That’s very crappy on her followers after saying she would specifically be taking one of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think putting things to make out you are busier than you are is a YouTuber thing. Why would you even bother to put you washed your hair yesterday?
Definitely an influenzah thing

Grace Victory "busy day" schedule

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but if she ran a competition to be her plus one and chose Beth to go with her then that is bleeping disgraceful. I’m so angry at her for it - what was the point in running it?!?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.