Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're blinded by the sun becos you only wear your sunnies as a headband:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The struggle of walking and talking at the same time. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a great content idea for Brogie:
Admit you've gained weight/have been struggling with keeping healthy
Sign up for one of the Disneyland Paris races (there's 2 next year: may and September)
Vlog your training!

Never gonna happen but hey, I'm happy to give her an idea so that she gets some content out and she doesn't drop dead the next time she goes up a flight of stairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a great content idea for Brogie:
Admit you've gained weight/have been struggling with keeping healthy
Sign up for one of the Disneyland Paris races (there's 2 next year: may and September)
Vlog your training!

Never gonna happen but hey, I'm happy to give her an idea so that she gets some content out and she doesn't drop dead the next time she goes up a flight of stairs.
I just think she needs to start doing more interesting things in general and stop drawing attention to what she looks like and what she’s eating

Reactions: 3
I’m watching weekly vlog #66 (from 2016) because I needed to see the washing machine meltdown. This has probably already been pointed out by someone but I needed to share 😂

She’s watching YouTube complaining about YouTubers not caring and only posting things for sponsors/ads etc and that everything’s really boring. She then goes on to say “you guys would tell me if my vlogs were boring, wouldn’t you?”....well yeah, not that you’d listen. She also then complains about monthly Primark hauls because it’s a bit much and not even she does hauls that often.

Just made me laugh and also roll my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just think she needs to start doing more interesting things in general and stop drawing attention to what she looks like and what she’s eating
That would be an interesting thing for her to do, especially since she always bangs on about being a Disney fan and a Disney vlogger. Rundisney is a huge content mine and it has a lot of fans around the world, it could be good for her channel and at the same time good for her to take control of her health.
I don't think she knows what she wants to do with her content at all: Disney, travel, food, life, etc. The flip-flopping around content is not good for the success of the channel and what is actually her job, so why can't she put a little effort in?

Reactions: 5
Agreed.
She needs constructive critism. Those comments were plain mean. The writer would never say that to her face.
Fopperholic is exactly the same. Her YT went off today because of her second fashion haul in a week. Responded with passive aggressive comments to constructive criticism and suggestions for something different then set about deleting them all.

With Brogan I’m a bit “take her or leave her” I don’t find her offensive but I don’t find her relatable (to me anyway)

Reactions: 2
Fopperholic is exactly the same. Her YT went off today because of her second fashion haul in a week. Responded with passive aggressive comments to constructive criticism and suggestions for something different then set about deleting them all.

With Brogan I’m a bit “take her or leave her” I don’t find her offensive but I don’t find her relatable (to me anyway)
Fopps is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Reactions: 1
I agree - there’s a fine line between constructive critisism to help and insults or just pull her down. As much as she annoys the hell out of us all we wouldn’t want to see these mean comments have a real affect on her and cause her real emotional pain and distress.

We’ve just booked DLP for feb (after only being home from WDW for less than a month!) 🙈

I’ll give brogans DLP vlogs a go but does anyone know of any other food DLP vloggers?

Reactions: 6
Give it 6 months and Brogan will be dropping the Big Potato Games and just go under the guise of “Brogan Tate, An Actual Big Potato.”

She ate so much on the IOW, I was genuinely shocked how they can fit it in!?

My partner and I would be stopping each other in overeating so much, but they’re actually encouraging one another!

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum!

Reactions: 5
Having a blast living their best senior lives!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Having a blast living their best senior lives!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Quote Bogie "I never knew garlic looked like that when it was growing, it looks like weeds"
and then doesn't show it
okay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is one of the many things that's so frustrating about Bogie. She DOES go away a lot and has the potential to make really interesting vlogs. But instead she goes to some of the coolest places in the world (eg LA) and spends the majority of her time there sitting in bed watching Netflix. So it's no surprise that her content is crap.

Reactions: 8
I was just coming on to say how awful she looks this morning, it's not just one thing, she actually looks ill !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.