Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 41271
Spotted in my local supermarket (Australia). $3.50 on special (£1.90) for 130g bag. Have never noticed these before because I (controversially 😂) don't like M&Ms. Pretty sure they're the same as the American ones.
Don't tell Brogie...she'll end up finding a way to beg herself an Aussie trip 😂
Omg 😂😂😂 didn’t benji’s Mum go to Australia last year? That’s why they had the dog, quick tell coles or woolies who ever it was to hide them!!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
See, here’s my conundrum. Of course it’s wrong to leave these kinds of comments on her videos. I’m assuming most of us here are adults who SHOULD know better.

BUT...

I have no doubt that Brogan is a very unkind person. Of course that’s just my opinion, but I know others here share it. Based purely on the way she presents herself online. And I’m a big believer in karma...we are adults that should know better, but so is Brogan.

Reactions: 4
If influencers are so upset about trolling they could not post their lives?

But influencers want money. They share their births, miscarriages, kids, relationships.

I'm not saying it's right, but every career has its pros and cons.

Call me cynical, I think people are only caring due to the Jesy Nelson documentary. Next year people will forget and be laughing at those comments.

Reactions: 15

But influencers want money. They share their births, miscarriages, kids, relationships.

Call me cynical, I think people are only caring due to the Jesy Nelson documentary. Next year people will forget and be laughing at those comments.
Hmm I agree to a certain extent, but I think some comments on their actual platforms are uncalled for, people can think what they like about a person and i am all for constructive criticism but calling someone piggy or fat or ugly on their platforms is mean, if people are being nice because of the Jesy document then hopefully something has come of it, to see what those comments have done to her and the others is not nice.

I’ll admit I have thought twice about what i will write about influencers and their looks because to me it might be a passing comment but to the person reading it it could stay with them.

Reactions: 6

I can honestly say that I haven't watched the documentary and regardless, even if I had I would never think its OK to directly say those kinds of things to someone. Like heck, we all have our opinions, some things that are said on here are harsh but it IS trolling to seek a person out and say nasty things directly to them. And correct me if I'm wrong (you can view comments left by me) I can't say I've ever said anything nasty (name calling) more observations, queries and facts(occasionally loose my tit) And as far as karma goes like someone said, maybe brogan is horrible but we don't ACTUALLY know. But it doesn't make it right to actively seek a person's own media pages and tell them they're fat or a pig. But that's my opinion and I've never tried to particularly sensor comments on here. But some people go to far.

Reactions: 12
I dont know what she's saying on the 2nd one... but it looks like "Fried ketchup? I'm a piggy"
[emoji85]
OMG, it totally does!!! I DIED!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because she will probably expense the Mickey balloon for ‘work’
But since she's branding herself as a travel vlogger, surely she could expense any visits to sights, museums etc as that is an essential part of her job? Or it would be if she ever got off her arse when she's on a trip. The contrast between Bogie's tit content and Charlotte's Sorrento vlog was like night and day.

Reactions: 3
Hmm I agree to a certain extent, but I think some comments on their actual platforms are uncalled for, people can think what they like about a person and i am all for constructive criticism but calling someone piggy or fat or ugly on their platforms is mean, if people are being nice because of the Jesy document then hopefully something has come of it, to see what those comments have done to her and the others is not nice.

I’ll admit I have thought twice about what i will write about influencers and their looks because to me it might be a passing comment but to the person reading it it could stay with them.
Tbh Jesy had deep rooted issues that aren't all based in social media

As I said influencers or celebs have choice in this game

I'm not saying its right, but it's not going away.

In regards to the comments calling Brogan fat etc. I think it stems from her blatant lying about her weight.

Reactions: 2
05F7F251-3D3C-40E9-82C3-4DFB567B7D87.jpeg

80 cents in Walmart and they have the huge bags Brogie bought for £25 on offer for $6.80 😂😂

They’re actually quite nice but can’t see how she ate that bag so fast, they’re so sweet I can only have a few at a time!

Reactions: 10
Yeah there's a fine line but there is a difference in saying something here, where Brogan chooses to look is she wants. It's a whole other thing to go on to her YouTube or Instagram or whatever and write those things where she will 100% see it. And they aren't nice things, they're not critiquing her video they're just horrible.
Even though they’re essentially saying the same thing, there’s a huge difference between “so much of your content is food. It’s very noticeable and maybe a bit too far” and “snacks again hey 🐷

I agree it’s really a bit far to post nasty things on her actual page, she hasn’t actually done anything to hurt us so why should we hurt her

Reactions: 7
Agreed with all that's been said before about there being a line between what's posted on Tattle and what's posted on Brogan's actual pages. Just like we have a right to say what we feel here, she has a right to not have to see it by not coming on here

I mean we speculate she spends most of her "busy" times deleting comments, so posting on her page means she would see it to delete it (or see it to put it on auto-block)

In my opinion, if she's a comfort/emotional eater, nasty comments - on her pages - will only make her eat even more rather than being in any way constructive

Reactions: 14
Agreed with all that's been said before about there being a line between what's posted on Tattle and what's posted on Brogan's actual pages. Just like we have a right to say what we feel here, she has a right to not have to see it by not coming on here

I mean we speculate she spends most of her "busy" times deleting comments, so posting on her page means she would see it to delete it (or see it to put it on auto-block)

In my opinion, if she's a comfort/emotional eater, nasty comments - on her pages - will only make her eat even more rather than being in any way constructive
Agreed.
She needs constructive critism. Those comments were plain mean. The writer would never say that to her face.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it really weird that Benj always has an earphone in?? Like walking around Disney and in the IOW vlog (24:25)? If my other half did that I’d find it really rude...I mean I know you’d want to drown out Brogie’s “wuaaaaaaaaw”s after 5 mins but...???? Anyone else??
Yes! This is so weird. It’s like what teenagers do 😶

Reactions: 1
I suppose now would be a good time for some Brogie edits? [emoji848][emoji848]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her videos until I’m back from Florida but please fill me in on her pack with me! Wonder if she’ll be packing any M&Ms with her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.