Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to comment on people’s body sizes (especially ladies). I am female, and very overweight, and I am doing something about it. But I did come on here to just say I think the comments about brogans weight gain are a little harsh. Yes it is very noticeable she has gained a considerable amount of weight within the last 12 months, and it’s worrying. But none of us know her personally, so I don’t get why her size is such a big conversation on here. Because in reality, it’s no one else’s business but herself. And if you don’t like her image or vlogs, then just don’t watch then?

I know many of you won’t agree with that, but it’s just my personal opinion, I’m a bit older and so not with it on the whole YouTube thing, but so many of you say derogatory things about brogan, and I sit here thinking, if you dislike her so much, why are you even watching it??

Reactions: 6
Uaaaaau!!
She must think she looks great today to post two pictures of essentially the same pose/background. But they're both equally as unflattering imo. She doesn't even look fat, she looks puffy and swollen. It must be something health related. But then if it is, you'd think she would cut down on the junk food? Maybe not. Oh well as long as she's happy.

Reactions: 7
I’m not one to comment on people’s body sizes (especially ladies). I am female, and very overweight, and I am doing something about it. But I did come on here to just say I think the comments about brogans weight gain are a little harsh. Yes it is very noticeable she has gained a considerable amount of weight within the last 12 months, and it’s worrying. But none of us know her personally, so I don’t get why her size is such a big conversation on here. Because in reality, it’s no one else’s business but herself. And if you don’t like her image or vlogs, then just don’t watch then?

I know many of you won’t agree with that, but it’s just my personal opinion, I’m a bit older and so not with it on the whole YouTube thing, but so many of you say derogatory things about brogan, and I sit here thinking, if you dislike her so much, why are you even watching it??
I get what you’re saying, but my opinion as I’ve shared a few times, is 80% of her content is showing very unhealthy food, showing clothes and saying she’s had to size up or this doesn’t fit or whatever. So she’s leading people to notice it and she’s not really discussing much else.

As for the second point, I think as with a lot of the threads on here, most people used to really like her or have been followers for years, like how I still watch Greys anatomy even though I feel like it should have ended in season 6, I still feel invested and I want to see what happens to the characters and I want to comment on it, even though I now think it’s a load of rubbish. Go on twitter after any tv show, there’ll be a load of comments criticising. Should that not be allowed? Book clubs discussing the bad parts of books? Bad reviews on trip advisor or amazon or rotten tomatoes about films? I guess if you dislike tattle, I would mirror what you say and say why are you reading it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I get what you’re saying, but my opinion as I’ve shared a few times, is 80% of her content is showing very unhealthy food, showing clothes and saying she’s had to size up or this doesn’t fit or whatever. So she’s leading people to notice it and she’s not really discussing much else.

As for the second point, I think as with a lot of the threads on here, most people used to really like her or have been followers for years, like how I still watch Greys anatomy even though I feel like it should have ended in season 6, I still feel invested and I want to see what happens to the characters and I want to comment on it, even though I now think it’s a load of rubbish. Go on twitter after any tv show, there’ll be a load of comments criticising. Should that not be allowed? Book clubs discussing the bad parts of books? Bad reviews on trip advisor or amazon or rotten tomatoes about films? I guess if you dislike tattle, I would mirror what you say and say why are you reading it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t dislike tattle at all, that wasn’t what I said. I was just airing my confused views about the unkind comments on someone’s body image.

I’ve watched a few of her videos and yes she does make some appalling food choices, so in a sense she’s not helping herself. But at the end of the day, it’s not my business (or other people’s business), what she shoves in her mouth, it’s just such a hot topic on this brogan thread.

Reactions: 5
I don’t dislike tattle at all, that wasn’t what I said. I was just airing my confused views about the unkind comments on someone’s body image.

I’ve watched a few of her videos and yes she does make some appalling food choices, so in a sense she’s not helping herself. But at the end of the day, it’s not my business (or other people’s business), what she shoves in her mouth, it’s just such a hot topic on this brogan thread.
It's a hot topic because (a) 95% of her vlogs involve her overeating (b) she constantly says she needs to buy more clothes because the others shrank in the wash when it's clearly weight gain that's made them too small (c) she looks genuinely ill now, not just overweight. Need I go on?!

Reactions: 6
But she might actually be unwell, just currently undiagnosed ..... like thyroid or something? Granted the whole telling fibs about the washing machine breaking isn’t ideal, it is a tad silly. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger than the average female, I guess it’s all how you address it. Maybe she doesn’t know how to address her weight gain and is embarrassed.

Reactions: 3
But she might actually be unwell, just currently undiagnosed ..... like thyroid or something? Granted the whole telling fibs about the washing machine breaking isn’t ideal, it is a tad silly. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger than the average female, I guess it’s all how you address it. Maybe she doesn’t know how to address her weight gain and is embarrassed.
The problem I have with it, is she constantly went on about wanting to loose weight and be healthy (this has been a long standing battle going back to 2017), if she didn’t mention going to the gym I wouldn’t be bothered, if she just decided to own it that would be great! I also don’t think she does know how to do the washing properly btw because she constantly has colours running in washes (even till recently)

Reactions: 2
I think she is genuinely unwell FWIW. I have said it before and I'll say it again, if I knew her in real life I'd be encouraging her to see her doctor.

She’s been to the doctors. They gave her Slimming World for free for 3 months a year ago but she wouldn’t stick to it and she has recently been back for blood tests and had to do at home blood pressure readings.

Reactions: 3
This thread is going way off track if people read something they don’t like on here can we please just ignore it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I agree let's get back on topic. It's good we all talked about the trolling thing though because it's important to address it. And I think we should say something if we think people are crossing the line. Nowt wrong with discussions 😊

I've been saving Charlotte's Disney haul so I'm gonna go off to watch that!

It’s a cop out to blame piling on weight on an illness! It’s basic eating more than you work off! The body is an amazing machine and works the way it does for a reason.
last year I had a stroke, (due to stress and my high blood pressure caused by my weight) and could have died!
I decided to make a change in my life and so far have lost 4 stone, go to the gym (properly) 6 days a week and brought my blood sugar levels down from 54 to 40 (40being in the normal range).
Anyone can do anything to change their habits and their life I feel sorry for her in a way cause maybe she ain’t gonna admit it till it’s too late!
Can’t take those caramel m and m’s to the grave man 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.