Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did an #AD once with McCain's for the jacket potato. People commented saying this and she deleted every comment then tried to retract her bs response by saying "she didn't mean it"
Yeah I got blocked on insta because of this tit! Lazy cow bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
7167D4C9-ACBC-4205-A27B-9106F82A0C6D.jpeg

Her reply to both of these comments have made my eyes roll as far as they can go 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok I've been lurking for ages but I just need to vent here... so here's what I hate about bogie!

1. I genuinely think that benji doesn't love her or want to be with her. I think he's with her for the freebies. Also I think he knows the drama it'll cause if he dumps her.

2. She is NO WAY a size 16. I'm an 18 to 20 (sometimes a 22) and she is ALOT bigger than me.

3. Her eating in the bed and her dirty house make me feel like I have fleas!

4. My 79 year old gran dresses better than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'we have the same one in almost every place we visit'.... Wow thats something to be proud of 🙄

Be interesting for all to look back on, like one of those flick books, brogey will just get bigger and bigger until she pops like her £22 mickey balloon and reborn in to a caramel m&m.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her blog post on their trip to the IOW is the most informative but still misses key bits of info! It’s weird because her blog must be the least engaged part of her brand! Why would a company gift her the stay in exchange for that!!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it really weird that Benj always has an earphone in?? Like walking around Disney and in the IOW vlog (24:25)? If my other half did that I’d find it really rude...I mean I know you’d want to drown out Brogie’s “wuaaaaaaaaw”s after 5 mins but...???? Anyone else??

Reactions: 23
Her blog post on their trip to the IOW is the most informative but still misses key bits of info! It’s weird because her blog must be the least engaged part of her brand! Why would a company gift her the stay in exchange for that!!!
How many blog followers does she have?
I haven't heard her mention her blog in a while

Anyone notice Bogie says 'I'm not being funny but' then crack up laughing a lot??? You couldn't be funny if you tried Bogie obviously you are when you're sat there in your gym clothes saying you're hoping to get to the gym LOL YEAH OK BOGIE!!!

Reactions: 1
See how long that stays there [emoji28]

. SM-G960F .
shoot me down if I'm wrong but that Is trolling?

We post things on her and brogan has to come looking for it but to send it to her directly is classed as trolling? You've just been plain nasty to the girl and she will have to see that and it will 1000% of affect her!

Reactions: 28
See how long that stays there [emoji28]

. SM-G960F .
I know earlier we said that Tattle didn’t class as trolling RE that petition they’re signing but I think this definitely does :/ I’m all for slating Brogan on here but don’t really find those kinds of comments necessary or funny.

Reactions: 20
3. Her eating in the bed and her dirty house make me feel like I have fleas!
Couldn't agree more. It's not like she's an 18 year old in student digs ! (Why do I feel like I need to write a disclaimer that I'm not suggesting all 18 year old students live in grotty houses and eat in their beds, it's just a stereotype, blah blah blah etc 🙄)

Eating meals, snacks, anythinK in bed is exclusively reserved for those admitted to hospital! Even when I had to do so, I felt disgusting doing it! I know they don't have a dining table because selfish B decided she'd put a bed in there so all of her friends could stay (ha!), but could they not use a lap tray and eat in the living room? Oh wait, that's Kev's Disney-free domain.

Reactions: 2

We post things on her and brogan has to come looking for it but to send it to her directly is classed as trolling? You've just been plain nasty to the girl and she will have to see that and it will 1000% of affect her!
I'm in two minds about it. I don't think I'd ever post on her videos calling her a pig. She is greedy and eats too much but I'm frustrated with her. I wouldn't want to shout pig at her though.

Then again I did call her a cretin the other day for failing to appreciate Osbourne house so......it's a fine line 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I'm in two minds about it. I don't think I'd ever post on her videos calling her a pig. She is greedy and eats too much but I'm frustrated with her. I wouldn't want to shout pig at her though.

Then again I did call her a cretin the other day for failing to appreciate Osbourne house so......it's a fine line 🤷‍♀️
Yeah there's a fine line but there is a difference in saying something here, where Brogan chooses to look is she wants. It's a whole other thing to go on to her YouTube or Instagram or whatever and write those things where she will 100% see it. And they aren't nice things, they're not critiquing her video they're just horrible.

Reactions: 13
I think there is a way to say some of this without having to be that blunt, I made a comment about her breathing behind the camera but would never comment that on her videos in the same way!

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.50.53 pm.png

Spotted in my local supermarket (Australia). $3.50 on special (£1.90) for 130g bag. Have never noticed these before because I (controversially 😂) don't like M&Ms. Pretty sure they're the same as the American ones.
Don't tell Brogie...she'll end up finding a way to beg herself an Aussie trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.