Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked up a skirt today and my girlfriend told me it was ‘a bit Brogan Tate-ish’. So now i’m single and never shopping again. [emoji23]
HAHA!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Brogie the trendsetter!

Reactions: 2
I do honestly think shes around a size 22-24, that hot tub picture confirms it 😂
I would love her to do a series on this, would make herself accountable and actually have to do something and I reckon she would gain some subscribers too (her growth must have slowed ALOT) and I would love to see her go into some charity shops whilst she’s trying to shift some weight to promote not just buying and chucking clothes out, she wouldn’t have bought that new bikini if those swim suits still fit!

Reactions: 3
I have maybe 200 followers on Instagram and my husband has less, but if he posted something like that hot tub picture on holiday I’d be going home and leaving him there

Reactions: 13
in all honesty though, if i was putting that amount of weight on at such a rapid pace i would want my bf to tell me or my mum its not healthy at all

Reactions: 6
Anyone watched Victorias (Disney in detail) latest video of Disney tips? She talks about making sure you talk to who you’re travelling with about what kind of pace you want to go on the trip or there will be tension... 100% referring to Brogan and Charlotte

Reactions: 21
Its pretty sad to see they free trips going to someone like Brogan who doesn't show and tell everything look at the latest photo for the company how is that telling people to come and stay at that place she makes zero effort for companys yet they still want to work with her they would take on anyone and Brogan is proof.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. She will take on any gifted trip going. I've never heard her express an interest in the Isle of Wight before

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She will take on any gifted trip going. I've never heard her express an interest in the Isle of Wight before
Let's not forget how enthusiastic Banjo was when he delivered this PR gold...

"Fun fact, it is the most expensive ferry crossing per square mile... per mile... or whatever, per metre, erm, in the world."
Banjo Lever, 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget how enthusiastic Banjo was when he delivered this PR gold...

"Fun fact, it is the most expensive ferry crossing per square mile... per mile... or whatever, per metre, erm, in the world."
Banjo Lever, 2019
DEAD!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Brogie & Bongo, the new travel vlogger power couple! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DEAD!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Brogie & Bongo, the new travel vlogger power couple! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Don’t give her ideas please!!!!

Also she truly does look awful! There is no way I would be posting these photos of myself online! Does anyone think she’s got dysmorphia about her body or she just lies? I think it’s the latter but interested in your opinions

Reactions: 4
Its pretty sad to see they free trips going to someone like Brogan who doesn't show and tell everything look at the latest photo for the company how is that telling people to come and stay at that place she makes zero effort for companys yet they still want to work with her they would take on anyone and Brogan is proof.
I mean she posted a story last night saying they were eating at the on-site restaurant. Then never showed any of it 😕 Some good travel vlogging right there!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.