Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like the hand in hand posts!!!! What’s it supposed to be showing? One dragging the other somewhere? It doesn’t look romantic to me!

Reactions: 23
She looks so different even from this time last year.. this pic is from SITC2018 she’s been on a downward spiral since she got back from Florida last October with Benji
0B3453FC-D200-44B3-9CA4-8CA6CB702FCD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on her instagrams..

Two portions of eggs benedict, two scones with butter and jam and a double scoop ice cream in the space of two hours..

No wonder she’s piling on the pounds. 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s been on a downward spiral since that Florida trip that went to sh*t in 2017
For sure!! But it has got to be becos of her poor diet and not enough water! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
How are you feeling?! Please take care of yourself, okay? You're in our thoughts and prayers. [emoji847]

Reactions: 4
For sure!! But it has got to be becos of her poor diet and not enough water! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
How are you feeling?! Please take care of yourself, okay? You're in our thoughts and prayers. [emoji847]
*goes to get a big glass of water*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course they’re staying in the for the evening. Does bogey ever stay out past 9pm? Show us what Isle of Wight has to offer in terms of night life, where to go and have a drink in the evening or even what to do last 5pm..! If she wants to sit and drink why doesn’t she do it at home.

She’ll be in bed eating M&Ms after that dinner watching Netflix.

Reactions: 15
Of course they’re staying in the for the evening. Does bogey ever stay out past 9pm? Show us what Isle of Wight has to offer in terms of night life, where to go and have a drink in the evening or even what to do last 5pm..! If she wants to sit and drink why doesn’t she do it at home.

She’ll be in bed eating M&Ms after that dinner watching Netflix.
Brogie's idea of nightlife:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks so much for asking. I’m doing ok. I tried to go back to work yesterday but it was too soon. On a load of pain killers right now and very tired but I’m getting there. Very lucky to have a lovely husband, a dog to cuddle and tattlers to listen to my moans 💕

Does gin count at all as water. Asking for a friend?

Reactions: 16
Why is she only putting AD whilst at the accommodation? The whole trip is free/gifted so should be stated on all photos/stories more people need to report this trog to ASA

Reactions: 7
Thanks so much for asking. I’m doing ok. I tried to go back to work yesterday but it was too soon. On a load of pain killers right now and very tired but I’m getting there. Very lucky to have a lovely husband, a dog to cuddle and tattlers to listen to my moans 💕

Absolutely it does

Reactions: 5
She really must have such low self esteem to have to comment on every single post of Benji's. BROGAN - It makes you look sad and desperate
20190907_140743.jpg

Reactions: 6
Thanks so much for asking. I’m doing ok. I tried to go back to work yesterday but it was too soon. On a load of pain killers right now and very tired but I’m getting there. Very lucky to have a lovely husband, a dog to cuddle and tattlers to listen to my moans [emoji177]

Yes, of course you need time. Not only to process everything, but also for your body to heal. Please do take as much time as you need. It's hugely important.
We're here for you and please feel free to pm me as well! [emoji847]
Gin is absolutely fine as water replacement, just not Pepsi Max! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 8
I picked up a skirt today and my girlfriend told me it was ‘a bit Brogan Tate-ish’. So now i’m single and never shopping again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.