Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve inspired me to do the same and I’ve only just watched the first one so far but I can’t understand what goes so wrong and what their fight must be about? At the minute it’s them both getting excited about the hotel and Brogan even told Charlotte how good she did driving in that rain. I don’t get it.

Also Brogan was so well spoken back then compared to how she is now!!
Wait till day 3/4 ;)

Reactions: 2
Charlotte is better than Brogon but I can only watch her in small doses. She comes across as smug to me

Reactions: 13
I think what happened was, Brogan got fed up with all the walking and couldn't keep up with Charlotte.

Also, Charlotte is quite independent and has a lot of other friends at WDW. Brogan doesn't. I imagine it was a combo of jealousy & dependence on Charlotte that made her unbearable. Plus we all know how catty she can be.

I wouldn't wish Brogan on anyone.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte is better than Brogon but I can only watch her in small doses. She comes across as smug to me
I like Charlotte. I just think she's confident and knows what she wants and isn't a professional bullshitter like most of them. She's got a super successful real life career and a lovely relationship with Adam. How many floggers actually have a real, fulfilling life? Most of them are just pretending and it's easy to see the cracks. Sadly, Brogan is a textbook example of this.

Reactions: 10
I know this is brogans thread but I can’t stand her friend bianca. Today’s ridiculously vague but over the top attention seeking post. View attachment 38814

This is the worst kind of post. Basically you’re not worthy of knowing what’s wrong but let me tell you something is wrong but don’t you dare ask because it’s an INVASION OF PRIVACY. The important people know but I won’t be telling you urchins I just wanted your sympathy.
No wonder her and Brogan get on. Peas in a pod.

Reactions: 1
I also think Brogan was worried they’d have the exact same footage for vlogs so hers wouldn’t be ‘unique’.

Reactions: 2
I’d murder my boyfriend if he posted something that unflattering of me on IG hahaha she looks like a little dumpling being boiled in a pan.
I was shocked! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Maybe he reads on here and did it to prove that Brogie doesn't run his Ig account!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was shocked! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Maybe he reads on here and did it to prove that Brogie doesn't run his Ig account!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Her face says it all. I suspect all may not be 100% content as per se in that relationship ...

Reactions: 7
Omg if my bloke did this to me he would be getting the cold shoulder treatment!!!! 😂😂

I NEARLY CHOKED LAUGHING AT HIS STORY 😂😂 of course she had to be putting the trotters out aswell just as he was filming 🙄
In all honesty though she looks absolutely massive

• Haha
She’s reposted the story to her own IG stories. Probably trying to show she doesn’t give a shite that she looks like a turnip being boiled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.