Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I NEARLY CHOKED LAUGHING AT HIS STORY 😂😂 of course she had to be putting the trotters out aswell just as he was filming 🙄
In all honesty though she looks absolutely massive
My thoughts exactly. How are you a size 14/16 Brogie?! Absolute denial!

Reactions: 8
I will literally upload a picture of my in a bikini (I am a size 14/16) to show what a difference there is! Hun you ain’t a 14/16 accept it and own it and be a badass witch with it like people like Lizzo OR admit it and if you’re unhappy do something about it

Reactions: 11
I find it amusing imagining how this photo came to be... Did she blob around the site in her bikini trying to find someone to come and perv on their steamy tub whilst taking piccies? Or perhaps she set up self-timer then 'sprinted' the entire juryation back to the tub, giving poor Banjo an eyeful

IMG_20190907_125831.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it amusing imagining how this photo came to be... Did she blob around the site in her bikini trying to find someone to come and perv on their steamy tub whilst taking piccies? Or perhaps she set up self-timer then 'sprinted' the entire juryation back to the tub, giving poor Banjo an eyeful

View attachment 39099
Camera remote in conjunction with the self timer I think!

Also I’m very confused as to why Benji only posts when they go away but doesn’t put AD on his posts..... surely he’ll get caught out?

Reactions: 14
Remember when she posted this pic at the top and everyone claimed it was photoshopped/ edited and she said she’s never photoshopped/ edited her pictures and she never will... you clearly did brogan🙃🙃
4E314F49-A8AF-4106-9820-C683B40C4E05.jpeg
735C4037-961A-4CB6-951D-466E545F3D8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She must feel absolutely terrible about herself, so shocked she reposted that picture. She looks really awful and you can see the full extent of her massive weight gain!

Reactions: 13
Omg if my bloke did this to me he would be getting the cold shoulder treatment!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Or bucket of iced cold water treatment! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Like that Ig post of hers I posted here the other day, Brogie is fully embracing her age, 52 that is!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really needs to start dressing for her shape. The high wasted jeans with the t shirts tucked in don’t Work for her also what is this pose.....
7A7B189E-A314-4897-8D87-665F400F50B4.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh dear lord, she looks like absolute sh**e!!
[emoji85][emoji85] Of course there had to be at least 1 piccie of them holding hands with Brogie walking ahead of Bongo. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Honest question jokes aside, how can someone age so drastically in such a short period of time?! It's so shocking! Like, how is this possible?! HOWWW??[emoji33][emoji33]

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.