Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need to do any research because she’ll claim is back/ATD would have paid for it
True, I mean it just goes to show how much she cares about her viewership compared to her sponsers, such a differant Brogan compared to two years ago

Reactions: 3
I’m so excited to see charlottes Disneyland vlogs I think they’ll be so much better than brogans and I can’t wait

Reactions: 5
Bogey doesn’t like to pay out for a taxi or to view the grounds of a nice house but will happily throw away £50 on a Disney balloon & caramel m&m’s without a second thought 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think you are all forgetting she'll pack a couple of big potato games, because if you didn't know she's a 'brand ambassador' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's been a few posts stating that this and that etc not suited to a 26 year old and I find comments like this strange....Brogan is 52.....

Screenshot_20190323-214009-01.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless she’s had the POIL fitted 😂😂

She’ll take some speaker or other! And make a point of having a flat bag that can be packed away
[/QUOTE
Why is it called the poil?
Unless she’s had the POIL fitted 😂😂

She’ll take some speaker or other! And make a point of having a flat bag that can be packed away
Why it is called the poil? Have I missed something?

• Haha
D30B973D-AD73-44BB-A9FD-86C3A10B1ED9.png

I genuinely do not understand why she has started doing this closed eyes thing in her selfies. Better content would be a picture of her screen showing the editing process 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 42059

I genuinely do not understand why she has started doing this closed eyes thing in her selfies. Better content would be a picture of her screen showing the editing process 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope she isn’t staying up this late all the time, that could be another thing that hasn’t helped her weight gain! People don’t realise how bad being up late actually is for the body

Reactions: 1
Pack with me videos are lazy, outdated content that no YouTuber worth their salt does anymore

Reactions: 9
Very behind on the vlogs- just watching the LA one before I head out for the day. So.....just reading from a screen about what the GO LA card offers is good enough is it? Not actually using it and talking about how much it is, if you think its value for money etc etc? Maybe she does that later in the vlog?

I'm just astounded by the sheer amount of junk food that is being put away. I've barely seen a vegetable. It makes me feel ill watching it. All of the soda.....Huge meal, an hour later a big unhealthy snack. Huge meal, an hour later a big unhealthy snack. You CANNOT still be hungry. Unless you have a tapeworm? Imagine how bloated you would be in that heat? Eurgh.

Just caught up on the IoW and games night videos. HOW and WHY did she spend so much on balloons, but wouldn't spend £20 to visit the house/gardens. 😏

Just caught up on the IoW and games night videos. HOW and WHY did she spend so much on balloons, but wouldn't spend £20 to visit the house/gardens. 😏

Especially seen as the trip was #ad so they didn't have to pay for the travel and accommodation !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.