Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m fuming at those boots and bag sheā€™s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . Theyā€™re my dream boots /bag but theyā€™re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though Iā€™ve never seen her mention them before . Theyā€™re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe ā€¦ brogan is not who Iā€™d expect them to send items too .

Thatā€™s an almost Ā£800 haul sheā€™s got there . Disgusting .
Iā€™m disappointed by F&F and have mailed them
Now totality put off ordering again!

Reactions: 14
Just had a look at their website and the stuff does look gorgeous. Iā€™m a man and some of their shoes would be good as workwear!

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t worry sheā€™ll never be able to wear the boots, she said the other day she liked the brand she got her wedding shoes from because they do wide fit. There is no way sheā€™s getting into those boots!
My exact thoughts šŸ¤£ she couldn't fit into her wellies so there's no way these will fit comfortably! She'll be like Monica and the boots in friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lord knows what sheā€™ll wear the boots with. Itā€™s not like she has any skinny jeans in the appropriate size to fit.
I guarantee itā€™ll be with a disgusting pleated midiskirt and tacky tshirt tucked in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lmao I died when she said that - sheā€™s no walking advert that DL is good look at the size of her.
It's such an odd thing to brag about. I can understand her saying it if she was always in the gym, like she needs the highest tier. But she evidently isn't and she doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she couldn't fit her feet in boots im sure she said it on her vlogs when she tried boots or am i making it up?

Reactions: 13
I thought she couldn't fit her feet in boots im sure she said it on her vlogs when she tried boots or am i making it up?
Wasnā€™t that wellies?

Exceptionally disappointed by the gifted boots and bag - our only consolation is they wonā€™t suit her and sheā€™ll look horrendous (thatā€™s IF she can get her trotters into the boots).

@disneys described the brand perfectly and it is so far removed from being suited to brogan itā€™s laughable

Reactions: 18
Primark Donald Duck backpack or Ā£400 F&F, it all looks like absolute tit on her so what difference does it make.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all know she only goes DL to use the cafe, pretend she's a boss babe working away and on the rare occasion... wash her hair then style (using that loosely) it with communal straighteners.

The staff there must be laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We all know she only goes DL to use the cafe, pretend she's a boss babe working away and on the rare occasion... wash her hair then style (using that loosely) it with communal straighteners.

The staff there must be laughing at her.
If any of the david Lloyds staff lurk here please feel free to joiin and spill the deets, same with the trek america girls šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have to say though I did wonder if Bogie was on to something with working at the David Lloyd and saving money on energy at home šŸ˜‚ I enquired at my local one to see if I thought it would work out cheaper than paying for my current gym membership AND the energy I use working from home and I could just work there every day as I can also walk there but sadly I still think itā€™s too much and now they wonā€™t stop phoning me!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.