Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely she may well have given her the green light to film. Would just have been my preference if I was in her shoes with it not being my home. I would have definitely used the local area to make content etc. Not bigging up Brogan here. Her content is boring AF. 😅

Reactions: 9
I love how she brags that she has the highest DL membership so she can use it at different locations. Isn't this the first time she's used it elsewhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't imagine Binky caring that Brogan filmed in her house. IIRC she was a former youtuber herself. Bianca's house is much nicer than Brogan's, anyway. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Has she forgotten the amount of times shes been to Brogtown she went with fraser a few years back shes treating it likes shes been there the first time short memory fuse but the vlogs arn't Brogan please dont let these two get a second dog please she seemed pissed off with another dog an no attention what so ever bucky went in for a kiss she backed off how is that showing affection to a dog your meant to let it trust you she went for the vlog & food end of she has some serious emotional food problem going on

I can't wait for the dress try on Bennnnjjjjjiii the shop sizes weren't right and que the arguements to the shop owner with mejulie trying to get a freebie for incosiderate sizes to the public and a law pursuit 😂

Binkys house/flat looks rather cosy to be honest and maybe not now after they two id be ordering a new mattress if they slept in their bed.

Bonnie is so well behaved she needs better owners

• Haha
I see so many of my worst traits in Brogan. Eating and shopping to excess to mask feelings or think they'll be the secret to gaining true happiness and peace (spoiler: they never are). The whole thing turns into a viscous cycle that's hard to break. Her and Benji are each other's enablers at this point. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see so many of my worst traits in Brogan. Eating and shopping to excess to mask feelings or think they'll be the secret to gaining true happiness and peace (spoiler: they never are). The whole thing turns into a viscous cycle that's hard to break. Her and Benji are each other's enablers at this point. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so arrogant.
Same here. I’ve been there (though never a filmed myself & showed the world at such low points unlike her)

There was a bit in that vlog where Benign basically says they've scheduled the week around what and where they are eating, like they've spent time going through menus and listing where to eat. I fully get going somewhere and doing the "oh we'll try there" but you know she's got a full notes list on her phone she's ticked off as they went along.
Also guys "it's the rules" on holiday that they order breakfast pudding as they have to try it for the viewers... no, it's you trying to justify troughing your fat gob in again, they are actually nauseating.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

That’s an almost £800 haul she’s got there . Disgusting .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Yeah an odd choice by Fairfax and Favour. She hardly fits their image of the pretty country Sloane ranger. V odd! You can put lipstick on a pig and all that but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ah guys it's just stuff. Empty head, empty life.

As if she's getting her trotters in those. The cankles will be straining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ah guys it's just stuff. Empty head, empty life.

As if she's getting her trotters in those. The cankles will be straining!
This ☝🏻 don't be jealous of her being gifted stuff, everything she does is for likes and she can't even go for a shite without putting it on social media. These "infloooenzers" all have expiry dates, and in a couple years she'll be having to sell all her gifted tat to pay the bills because I'm not sure how well "insta influencer" reads on a CV

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lord knows what she’ll wear the boots with. It’s not like she has any skinny jeans in the appropriate size to fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just checked their website and their tagline is "Rural Vogue". There's some gorgeous pieces if you're off on a shooting weekend in the country but I can't think of anyone LESS matched to this brand than Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

Don’t worry she’ll never be able to wear the boots, she said the other day she liked the brand she got her wedding shoes from because they do wide fit. There is no way she’s getting into those boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Try not to let it get you mad disneys 🙁 it’s actually disgusting she’s been gifted this ! They must think the old boot herself could do with some new boots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.