Brogan Tate #105 Brag On Tat xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thinks she will be like her pal Louise and if she shows an interest in books, maybe someone will offer her a deal to write her own book 🤣
I said this when she first started this reading trend. She’s so opaque at times.

Reactions: 9
I'm enraged by this vlog but just thought I'd post this screengrab that sums the above up, until I calm down enough to become coherent again. Might have to make it my new profile pic

View attachment 1502055

Also LOL
View attachment 1502062

She's deffo been getting her teeth whitened but she doesn't read here (Brogan if we see you at The Crooked Book now I'm going to say thanks in advance for confirming)!
I think they look whiter because she is so red 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have or has seen her old book reviews? In the video she said she did them when she started her channel

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.